[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Hydraty wrote:
"

I have nothing special on my gear to make ES regen faster. I put my current PoB in the guide, you can also check and compare if you like.

This is it, I checked and I can't seem to understand it.
But I'm getting used to the gameplay and it's getting better. I'm just wondering as it is my first ES build how does leech work, does it work when ES starts recharging? Is it then worth it to take the nodes?

hi Hydraty, they are separate mechanics as far as I know. ES regen and recovery rate effects the ES regen and start of the regen. Unlike life, energy shield will recharge naturally after the character has not taken any damage for 2 seconds without multipliers in effect. So ES regen is also about damage taken or not.

However, leech is more about damage done to the enemies. You can't leech at maximum ES, however couple of nodes we take in our passive tree allows us to leech ES with our Spell Damage done to the enemies.

One very good defensive option would be Machine Mitts gloves, but it might be difficult to arrange rest of the resistances.

I was also struggling at the start of playing ES build for the first time. It has a different playstyle. Once you get used to it, things will be better.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 22, 2020, 9:13:44 AM
Hi, Qosmoz! Thanks for great build. It deletes everything with ease.
I've made some tweaks to build: added vitality aura and moved wave of conviction and conductivity curse to wand with trigger for more sustain and less piano xD
So my question is what can i do for more dps? My current gear:
Spoiler

PoB Code https://hastebin.com/ahewarevus.apache
"
mitsugishi wrote:
Hi, Qosmoz! Thanks for great build. It deletes everything with ease.
I've made some tweaks to build: added vitality aura and moved wave of conviction and conductivity curse to wand with trigger for more sustain and less piano xD
So my question is what can i do for more dps? My current gear:
Spoiler

PoB Code https://hastebin.com/ahewarevus.apache

hi Mitsugishi, really nice overall. I think you are nearly done with your build.

I suggest to level your Awakened Gems and use Trap & Mine Damage (as you already put that option in the PoB) for max damage. Especially Awakened gems will give you 20% extra damage (Awake Added Lightning will boost BL with +1)

If you sacrifice a bit of ES then you can go with Whispers of Doom to get additional curse and also apply Assassin's Mark on bosses (that's what I did with my final build).

Vitality is good for leveling but if you are more damage, swap that mana reservation with Aspect of the Spider.

With these changes you are looking close to 1M damage per ball hit vs. 400k you have at the moment.

Overall, nicely done build/items/passive tree. Enjoy :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
try the build switching from your coc version, there is a trick for fast detonates? it seem very slowly playstyle

edit: detonate botton on left click on tooltip?
Last edited by Beskaius on Nov 1, 2020, 11:15:32 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
try the build switching from your coc version, there is a trick for fast detonates? it seem very slowly playstyle

yes left click binding detonation helps and smoothens the gameplay. Also are you playing with Minefield Support?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

yes left click binding detonation helps and smoothens the gameplay. Also are you playing with Minefield Support?
no i Copy/paste your gear what i must replace for it? (Rookie on mines)
Last edited by Beskaius on Nov 1, 2020, 1:40:17 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Beskaius wrote:

no i Copy/paste your gear what i must replace for it? (Rookie on mines)

not sure what you want to replace, but I've just checked your character. All seems ok, only suggestion I have is to get Awakened Gems (Ele Focus + Added Lightning Dmg) and get Heart of Thunder Notable Passive (it gives so much damage). Rest is good, work on the upgrades like enchanted helmet, +2 Corrupted Prism Guardian, Level 21 gems etc.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Arc is not an option? pob x3 dps if i change bl with arc
Thanks a lot.
"
Beskaius wrote:
Arc is not an option? pob x3 dps if i change bl with arc

Arc is definitely an option. It clears the maps faster than BL for sure. However, your comparison between arc and BL is a bit different. BL hits per ball 11 times up to 13 times. You need to multiple the value you see per ball (x19) and then with each ball hits (x11). You then see the real damage of BL vs. one time hit arc (x19).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info