[3.14] Qosmoz’s LL Sabo GC Miner | Freeze All End Game | Great League Starter & Boss Killer

"
Argindor wrote:
"
Cinderswallow flask already give really good ES recovery.

The Cinderswallow recovery doesn't work with mines, I just tested it. But maybe I'm just missing something?

It`s a great point, I believe this flask doesn`t work with Mines/trap, is like a regular Onslaugh flask with no recover effets to trap and mines.
Indeed, i've never noticed myself also. crit mod on it still very valuable, but rest of the mods are worthless. Probably bottles faith with conc. ground would be more beneficial.

I am also using vitality this league with the changes to it.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
AshenLuck wrote:
I'am no expert, but just from what i have read on other LL miner build threads, GC AI is bugged, that's why you guys see that weird targeting behavior and low dmg.

It seems like it could be related to general state of AI in this patch in, because there seems to be huge problems with skitterbot ai also (most of the time they dont do anything and not run to enemy if you are on the move). Some LL miners are debating if it is even worth using skitterbots in its current state.

That would explain so much. I might just swap to icicle mines then. I love the look of GC and it's blood mtx but the moments where packs are living after 1 or 2 minefield tosses is quite frustrating.
they are fixing the skitterbots AI. I haven't noticed big issue with it so far, they were shocking enemies for me, but nevertheless it's a good change. Maybe together that, they fix the GC targeting. Let's hope for that.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
f3lcrow wrote:
"
AshenLuck wrote:
I'am no expert, but just from what i have read on other LL miner build threads, GC AI is bugged, that's why you guys see that weird targeting behavior and low dmg.

It seems like it could be related to general state of AI in this patch in, because there seems to be huge problems with skitterbot ai also (most of the time they dont do anything and not run to enemy if you are on the move). Some LL miners are debating if it is even worth using skitterbots in its current state.

That would explain so much. I might just swap to icicle mines then. I love the look of GC and it's blood mtx but the moments where packs are living after 1 or 2 minefield tosses is quite frustrating.

Your issue has nothing to do with GC AI. Its still the most popular mine skill at the moment.

You may need to reassess your expectations, but you are level 56, have only done normal lab and are using a 1 alch levelling unique weapon. You can buy a wand for 5c and get a 40% DPS boost. Your passive tree is also pretty poor. You waste a bunch of skill points pathing towards the top left of the tree, yet skip right past doom cast and volatile mines - you don't path to the top left unless you are going LL.

Fixing up your skill tree and using any decent weapon would result in ~100% damage boost.
Last edited by BrettLee on Sep 30, 2020, 11:22:01 PM
I did some extensive testing on Glacial Cascade today. It's still not best and inferior vs. Ball Lightning, but it's a lot more fun to play and map clear is definitely smoother. I killed all 4 Conquerors and Sirus at AL8. I will post the videos later tonight.

I linked: Glacial Cascade + High-Impact Mine Support + Trap and Mine Damage Support + Hypothermia Support + Inspiration Support + Minefield Support

Minefield felt great for really fast clears.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 1, 2020, 1:48:53 PM
What is better to fit? Herald of Thunder or Aspect of the spider ?
Thanks for this guide, I am trying out GC mines and I took a lot from this. At this point I can clear basically anything but it could be smoother, it's not very clear to me what should be my next upgrade, would you mind taking a look at my pob? https://pastebin.com/7hQuw8RA

Last edited by Shanwerd on Oct 2, 2020, 9:26:23 AM
GC does nice damage but feels clunky to play with concentrated effect or minefield (to me).

I use Inc aoe for clearing and conc effect on bosses and build works really fine.
"
Hydroatom wrote:
What is better to fit? Herald of Thunder or Aspect of the spider ?

Aspect provides more damage and on top it provides defensive. For me that's a winner. However, why not both? I assume HoT for BL, right?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info