Worst PVP Balance i ever seen Since

I think I PvP'd against Koca before. I just laid a 4L explosive arrow remote mine and insta gibbed him 5-0 i believe.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
hahahahahahaha thats great i love a great beat down
LOVE IT - good job, Aux!
IGN: Dr_Gooooooooon
Also from reddit. Nice smack down Aux. I love how he makes every excuse possible and still loses to the better player.
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Also from reddit. Nice smack down Aux. I love how he makes every excuse possible and still loses to the better player.

Kinda like Kripp vs Helmannn
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/326497
Meh. Aux did beat Koca but it was due to gear disparity, and not skill disparity.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
All of you guys talking about Koca really should pvp him yourself before talking.

Yes he didn't realize what he was getting into with Aux but that doesn't mean he isn't any good or a jerk or anything. He has improved dramatically from when I first played him.

Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on May 1, 2013, 12:56:25 AM
Lol i love how people still dickriding that rmter.
"
Batuhan87 wrote:
Lol i love how people still dickriding that rmter.

I love how you are still butthurt about the whole situation. Thanks Aux whoever you are for the delicious tears.
It doesn't take a genious to figure out that he ''bought'' his stuff along with you kocaaygir.I checked both of you guys item threads and i suspect those items didnt just come as lucky drops.I also don't get all the egoistic passive agressive fools going apeshit over who is more skilled in an ARPG game.It's a gear check and nothing more.Now cut the crap and stop boosting these 2 fools' egos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info