Paradoxica - Double Damage (?)

I could be completely wrong here, but it does not feel like it's doing double damage. Anyone else noticing this? I was running it with Cyclone.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Sep 28, 2020, 6:00:37 PM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2020, 10:37:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Try POB and play yourself

The mod is a local mod , which very depends on the choice of mod your unviel , which affect the weapon's final dps
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
Try POB and play yourself

The mod is a local mod , which very depends on the choice of mod your unviel , which affect the weapon's final dps

Paradoxica I rolled beats out my Scaeva by 1.1mil damage according to PoB. In practice, the Scaeva seems to be beating it pretty handidly. Maybe it's just me though.
Last edited by Kaziek on Sep 24, 2020, 11:51:42 PM
actually you can link your item to the forum......

Also you can post POB link......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Guys, Paradoxica is bugged or not?
GGG?
BaronCrovax ign.
"
neohongkong wrote:
actually you can link your item to the forum......
Also you can post POB link......

I've never really used the forums before. Had no idea how to link, lol.
Scaeva certainly feels better than the Paradoxica I linked. I don't have GG gear by any means, but it's 1.5m (Scaeva) vs 2.6 (Paradoxica) in PoB. However -- in game, Scaeva seems to be doing far better.

Anyway, I could just be bad or doing something wrong. I don't know
POB may inflating damage , you need to carefully check the impale calculation

Friend thinks its bugged too.

He went from using a 220 dps 1 hander, to a 160dps paradoxcia with cyclone and suffered a damage decline rather than boost. POB suggests that it should have bee a big upgrade. He tried buying a 160 random foil same aps for comparison and it seems to kill just as fast as the paradoxcia does.

It has has +100% dmg, 10% aspeed around a unique veiled mods.

Might be something to look into.
Seen multiple reports from different people in regards to this, basically it should be an ugprade over Ichimonji/Scaeva on paper/PoB, but in practice its not.

Seems to come down to the double damage mod. I hope the Replica Paradoxica with its non-double damage hasn't infected the real version.
Another person here to say that the Paradoxica "double damage" is definitely bugged

I bought one the other day with 160pdps which takes me from 2.3mil POB dps to 3.2mil POB dps but in actual practice it lowers my damage and its really noticable inside maps/other content especially when it comes to bosses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ZEpgSU8tg

I uploaded a youtube video, whilst its hard to tell from just 1 map i've tested this over multiple different maps and tiers, this is just a tier 7 map for example but if you watch the first area you can see some of the rares/blue mobs take a little longer to kill in the first area than in the second one once i've equipped the Scaeva which based on the POB this shouldn't be the case as paradoxica should be us alot more dps than scaeva overall

The easiest way for me to explain it from the testing i've done is when i use paradoxica on most magic/rare packs i can physically see their health going down but when i swap to Scaeva which is apparently 900k POB dps behind, their health bars most of the time don't even show, they just disappear
Last edited by Tempahdan1 on Sep 25, 2020, 8:34:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info