The Maw of Mischief Unique

i think it's great that you have left your mark within the game!

also, physical copy of div card, when? =D
It is Wonderful! Great story of this divination card creation!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Would be good to see it in action against those lovely mobs that just zoom towards you in half a second and not against the slowest ones. That being said, I gotta have that cosmetic look in ALL of my helms :D
awesome Bex!
Very cool! Such a cool story behind its creation too. Appreciate all that you and your team does!
Bex,

There are a few more hidden meanings in the numbers behind the card and it's timing. Thirteen as you say fits well into the spookiness of PoE in general and the type of skill the helmet imbues upon the player. The other number is Seven, the number of years you have been with GGG. From your post you sound like this past seven years have been quite lucky in the friendships you have developed in the community and your co-workers. We as a player base are also lucky to have you as our community manager. Here's to many more years

Cheers,
Kaytrim
>
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I wanted to create something that works with allies, essentially groups of people as a representation of the community.

> The item is about blowing up your allies

*ok*

I really like the 3d art and the colour of it and the explosion!

...wait, does it mean you can finally 'upgrade' your forum avatar? :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Sep 24, 2020, 5:28:37 PM
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Hope this won't turn into a 1 alch unique >,<

I kinda hope it will, that would save me a lot of currency because I wanna buy it for sure :)
this is amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info