New Microtransactions - The Glimmerwood Weapon, Glimmerwood Shield and the Celestial Baby Elephant Pet

At least it isn't a flying pink elephant. ;)
Next, I want a giraffe for my Templar so he would not be alone.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Harvest themed mtx = instant win. Now balance Harvest so that it can come back to the core game and I can come back to PoE. <3
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Ok, that's a cute pet. I never knew I wanted a celestial glimmer baby elephant.
i am extremely annoyed by how much i want this elephant
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
ugly @@
I dunno where to post this.I have been robbed,robbed of time!I grinded my a## off,stacking up craft´s in horticrafter´s in my stash.I thought that like in every league before this,people would get a taste of the same experience as any one else did in league.That wasnt the case,but that im not even able to use what i collected melted my brain.I came online to find out,that GGG had robbed me blind!Why?Whats the harm in at least letting people use what they worked for,fair enough that its removed from the game,but those item´s wore technically mine????
"
h1z1_slowmoe wrote:
I dunno where to post this.I have been robbed,robbed of time!I grinded my a## off,stacking up craft´s in horticrafter´s in my stash.I thought that like in every league before this,people would get a taste of the same experience as any one else did in league.That wasnt the case,but that im not even able to use what i collected melted my brain.I came online to find out,that GGG had robbed me blind!Why?Whats the harm in at least letting people use what they worked for,fair enough that its removed from the game,but those item´s wore technically mine????
I feel your pain brother. On one hand, I understand the reason they did not allow the horticrafting stations to be used after league end because it would be too damaging to Standard with being able to modify legacy gear. At the same time though, I find it very cruel and tone-deaf for them to make a mechanic like this in the first place while not thinking about future repercussions of what this does to players who farmed for something that ended up as items (crafts stored as an item).

Very disregarding of the player's time and effort and overall showing a lack of remorse for people who are sad, upset, and betrayed by this. Imagine a new or even veteran player playing something like Harvest and the league becomes their favorite league ever, not just because of the crafting system, but because of the role-playing aspect of Harvest and making the garden itself and the devs just tell you in the end that they don't want to take the time to balance it so that it can go core. This is the most disappointed I have been with GGG since a very long time. It's almost as awful as them not bringing back Synthesis, I still have hope that we will see Synthesis with its original mechanics back in the game one day. Anyone who actually defends this type of behavior really has no standards and is fine with being treated as a lab rat beta tester. I mean seriously, how can you justify just being told the content you enjoyed being thrown away or you having no say in it? I will never understand it. Maybe GGG will fix this in the future, I still have hope, we can only try looking forward to the future and hope for the best.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Sep 24, 2020, 12:56:51 AM
Stretching... really stretching with the glut of MTX, many of which are barely worth a yawn, and some even cringeworthy (a neon elephant? really??)
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"
h1z1_slowmoe wrote:
I feel your pain brother. On one hand, I understand the reason they did not allow the horticrafting stations to be used after league end because it would be too damaging to Standard with being able to modify legacy gear. At the same time though, I find it very cruel and tone-deaf for them to make a mechanic like this in the first place while not thinking about future repercussions of what this does to players who farmed for something that ended up as items (crafts stored as an item).

Very disregarding of the player's time and effort and overall showing a lack of remorse for people who are sad, upset, and betrayed by this. Imagine a new or even veteran player playing something like Harvest and the league becomes their favorite league ever, not just because of the crafting system, but because of the role-playing aspect of Harvest and making the garden itself and the devs just tell you in the end that they don't want to take the time to balance it so that it can go core. This is the most disappointed I have been with GGG since a very long time. It's almost as awful as them not bringing back Synthesis, I still have hope that we will see Synthesis with its original mechanics back in the game one day. Anyone who actually defends this type of behavior really has no standards and is fine with being treated as a lab rat beta tester. I mean seriously, how can you justify just being told the content you enjoyed being thrown away or you having no say in it? I will never understand it. Maybe GGG will fix this in the future, I still have hope, we can only try looking forward to the future and hope for the best.

Im mind blown seriously.And so what if people,do shit with there hard earned legazy stuff,that would actually balance it out,and kinda show those people some respect aswell,since after this league items considdered mirror tier before is kinda vendour trash in some cases.At least you should be able to use what uve earned,its literally robbery!I sincerely hope that they will swing a magig wand and bring back what they took.Thanks for the support brother!G´d day to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info