Path of Exile: Heist on Consoles Launches Soon

ily Natalia thx
"
Just give players some incentive to play HC already; and also, would it hurt so much to simply have the event apply to both SSFHC and SFFSC?

Its bad enough that the community has to dedicate so much effort and passion to bring players to HC and keeping it alive, and now the developers actively promote switching to SC.

Please give some thought to these decisions, as we all want your game to succeed and do well in all fronts.

I feel the same but in hindsight maybe its better this way for now because in harvest none managed to kill oshabi in ssfhc during the in total 2weeks time we console players had xbox included who play this game even longer ;)
My point was, why not both? why remove HC from the race?

There are people who won't ever play SC. Why remove them?
YIKES!

Why is there only ONE HOUR of downtime?

Post said there would be two.

It's a larger than usual patch.

I literally had to drive my PS4 somewhere else to prepare for this, and now I find out (a) I have to sit around for an hour to wait for the patch, and (b) I'll probably miss the first 30 minutes of the League? NOT COOL.

What gives GGG?

EDIT: Or was the in-game timer off by an hour, and there will still be two hours downtime? Please let us know.

(If the in-game timer was wrong, please look into why that happened)
Last edited by QQPQ on Sep 23, 2020, 3:43:44 PM
It is still 120min so i think it will count down after the server down.
So it should be the 2h downtime they have announced before.
Have a good start and enjoy the game ;)
"
Viking_Odin wrote:
It is still 120min so i think it will count down after the server down.
So it should be the 2h downtime they have announced before.
Have a good start and enjoy the game ;)

To you as well!

Not sure if you replied before my edit, but what confused me was the giant timer on the main screen of the game being off by an hour.

It says Heist starts in 55 minutes from now, when it should really be 1hr 55 mins from now.
Ok, where's the patch for PS4? It's been almost 20 minutes since the servers went down.

The longer it takes to become available, the bigger an advantage you're handing to those on super fast network connections.

(EDIT: The superstition continues--complain, and the patch shall arrive, but apparently it has to be a separate post, not an edit of an existing post).

13.3GB btw.
Last edited by QQPQ on Sep 23, 2020, 4:20:20 PM
"
Colin Bass wrote:
"
"
Colin Bass wrote:
Changing the event is lame its a real kick in the nuts to the players who
dedicate all there time to Hardcore and HCSSF.

as a console HC player i assume you are more than used to being kicked in the nuts

Hardcore is alot of fun on Console if you know what your doing 👍

lol knowing what you're doing doesn't stop the game from crashing randomly and abysmal fps drops

xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info