Path of Exile: Heist on Consoles Launches Soon

Path of Exile: Heist launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 tomorrow, September 23rd (PDT)!

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Sep 23, 2020 4:00 PM (EDT)
The servers go live at: Sep 23, 2020 6:00 PM (EDT)

The Heist Supporter Packs on Xbox One will be available at the time of the launch. The Heist Supporter Packs on PlayStation 4 will be enabled a day later, on Thursday (PDT).

Console realms will receive the 3.12.1 version of Heist which includes all the hotfixes from the PC version (up to and including Hotfix 3) as well as the 3.12.1 update which was deployed on PC earlier this week. To read the full patch notes, click here (Xbox One) and here (PlayStation 4).

The Awakener Kill event will start when Heist goes live. After internal discussion, we have decided to change the event mode on consoles from HC SSF to SSF, so if you want to participate in this event on consoles to have a chance of winning console-specific codes, be sure to create your character in Heist SSF! In addition, any players who kill the Awakener on console in any Heist league will also go in the draw to win the randomly-drawn microtransactions. Good luck!

We'd also like to mention that we've almost finished working on the guilds system for consoles! UI and all the functionality are already finished, and now we're waiting for our server admins to complete their tasks. We're aiming to enable guilds during the Heist league. Thank you for your patience!

We hope you enjoy the Heist league on consoles! See you tomorrow at launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
first
Im glad to see that we will have all of the patches and fixes at launch, thank you for that. I was hoping to see the guilds ready for launch, but I get it. Looking forward to it soon.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Can you speak to the blue screen issues that surfaced last league and persisted throughout?
Will we have a dedicted way to interact with heist like the Pc players have V?
Lets geddit boys! Heist Hype.
"
Snip diddy wrote:
Will we have a dedicted way to interact with heist like the Pc players have V?
Interaction with heist mechanics is done using 'A' on Xbox, and 'X' on PS4 when they're targeted.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Sep 22, 2020, 9:08:49 PM
very cool. curious as to why the league launch timer for console was poofed after pc launch though?? if you were just going to dump it when pc launched there was no point ever having it.

thanks for all the hard work getting console up and running. happy league launch to all and good luck everyone competing in the awakener event!
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Thank you so much for changing the Awakener event to SSF instead of SSFHC.

HC is just too brutal with Crash deaths at least once per 8-10 hours of play.

Also, I'm super stoked to know that our version will be (essentially) fully patched at time of release.

One question: Is there any way to find out the download size for the patch for PS4? I have super slow internet, and will actually have to take my PS4 elsewhere to do the patch, but knowing in advance how large it is would help me plan.

Thanks!
"
QQPQ wrote:
One question: Is there any way to find out the download size for the patch for PS4? I have super slow internet, and will actually have to take my PS4 elsewhere to do the patch, but knowing in advance how large it is would help me plan.

Thanks!
I don't have an exact size to share, what I can say is that it will be a larger download than most league launches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info