[3.12] Tanky focused Burning Discharge

Currently got 89% max res and 20 chaos resist and 50% of physical taken as elemental damage with the goal of increasing the physical taken as elemental via watcher's eye and lethal pride.

Gear:

Spoiler

you need lvl 3-4 enlighten to run the discharge with triple purities

Passive skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.12.1/AAAABAEDAQHnAosFLQbDDUYOPBJpEuEUIBRNFHEWbxcvGGUYkRo4GlUb-hzcHRQfGCPmJLAl3yf-LdIuEC4sMtE26DpSOpQ8LT38Sz1QR1H7VkhYY1nzWjJfP2CQYSFmVGaeZ5toZXF5cg9yqXTtdqx6GX35gKSDX4PMhO-G0YzPjxqPRpBVkc6Ub58-ouqkGacIrKquPrc-uUK5frvtvJ-9YMElxPbGrsbYzRbPftLj2CTYvdrB4ojjauRR6hjr7u8O76vz3fZI9zL46_q1-tL8S_4K?accountName=ancine&realm=pc&characterName=Eruptine

Videos:
Spoiler
https://www.twitch.tv/ancine

just skip throughout the vod for gameplay. Did cortex, as a last vod, but i did awakener and his guardians off stream. You can also see regular gameplay before i got some big upgrades

Last edited by ancine on Sep 27, 2020, 11:19:46 AM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2020, 8:55:48 AM
Reserving 2nd post for extra info if needed
This looks good man, you got a PoB community fork for it?

Are you at 91% max res now?

2nd edit - wait you are running triple purities lol, missed that. So...4% from purities, 4% from saffels, 2% from tree? 95% max res?

3rd edit - and do you have uncapped lightning res? PoB says 89% fire/cold, 46% lightning, 52% chaos.
Last edited by warrofua on Sep 24, 2020, 10:52:11 AM
Wow, I like the playstyle. Can you provide a pastebin? And maybe a little bit more information on what stats to look for and how to push the DMG

Didnt think I would find a build in heist that I actually wanna play.

And like leveling? Did you level with Discharge or
Last edited by K0rcii on Sep 24, 2020, 4:39:42 PM
Im doing this build now also, really like it. :)

Very tanky and good damage so far.

I levelled with Discharge after first Lab, with Valako and Call to Arms, warcry-nodes and +endurance charges. Very good from that point on, I did with a 6-link though.

Before that I tried some fireball/firewall, blazing salvo, worked decent with levelinggear. But melee might be faster.

I just searched his character and imported to PoB Fork.
Resistance seems bugged though and no damage calculations.
But worked for leveling my guy.

https://pastebin.com/F5Wr5UFC

Manacost was bugged while I leveled, so was not a problem.
Now its 60 mana with 6link, have to use the enduring manaflask/hybrid all the time with 3 auras and lvl 3 enlighten.
"
warrofua wrote:

2nd edit - wait you are running triple purities lol, missed that. So...4% from purities, 4% from saffels, 2% from tree? 95% max res?

3rd edit - and do you have uncapped lightning res? PoB says 89% fire/cold, 46% lightning, 52% chaos.

pob is bugged with the build i think. I think it is cause of the ring.

res are 89 throughout, 52 chaos.
"
ancine wrote:
"
warrofua wrote:

pob is bugged with the build i think. I think it is cause of the ring.

res are 89 throughout, 52 chaos.

How do you solve mana problem. And i checked your char in pob, is 500k dps enough for boss?
And what's your though about drop some thing for Divine Flesh + born of chaos?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Sep 30, 2020, 9:03:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info