[3.24] <MIRROR> SEA / OCEANIC guild - recruiting now for NECROPOLIS!

come join!
Hi there i was wondering if the Guild was active on cord and if Mirror takes on players that dont have 100% grasp of the game,
I have been playing for years but playing solo i never could get my head around end game :P

Regards Explycit
Last edited by Explycit on May 30, 2022, 5:59:14 AM
"
Explycit wrote:
Hi there i was wondering if the Guild was active on cord and if Mirror takes on players that dont have 100% grasp of the game,
I have been playing for years but playing solo i never could get my head around end game :P

Regards Explycit

of cause mate, join our discord channel. we are more active in discord than in-game. we accept every1, from new players to veterans. feel free to ask anything

ps: there is always something new to learn in poe lol
"
"
Explycit wrote:

Regards Explycit

of cause mate, join our discord channel. we are more active in discord than in-game. we accept every1, from new players to veterans. feel free to ask anything

ps: there is always something new to learn in poe lol

Oh wow super fast response :)
I will jump on cord shortly mate massive TY for the fast response.
welcome!
come join us, we still have slots!
Hello

Been playing since the first season, in and out depending on how work goes. Generally play by myself however thought i would join a group for once :S

Cheers
Matt
"
m00m002020 wrote:
Hello

Been playing since the first season, in and out depending on how work goes. Generally play by myself however thought i would join a group for once :S

Cheers
Matt

sent u an inv mate
bump
Hello,

I've been casually playing every now and then as a solo player, or when work allows me to.
Wanted to try and join a guild for future help and advices.

So yeah that's it, and probably because i cant finish those league challenges and might need help from other people.

bye now,
-Ayz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info