Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.12

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. No matter what you believe, no matter how much or little love you feel, whether you're confident or in the dumps, whether money is no object or a stress every day of your life, know that you are loved. There are people in this world that care deeply for you and you were made exactly the way you are for a reason. He didn't screw up when he made you :). I hope you all have peace in your heart with whatever is going on in life and know that we're all in the same boat (even pre-covid).

Merry Christmas everyone! And happy slaying ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey WoD, merry Christmas!

I have a question regarding Enduring Bond passive: it says "Minions deal ... if you used a Minion SKill recently".

But then we don't use any skills?

Or does Prey (ex Death Mark) count as minion?

Or is it just a waste of 4 points? :)
"

Unfortunately, your profile on the PoE website is set to private so I can't specifically see anything for your character except for your tree you sent. In regards to the tree, I'd start heading to Constitution instead of more block chance. The life as you level will help substantially. You'll be close to 6K life with those nodes.

Oh I didn't see that my profile was on private, I have changed it to public, I just fixed it and it should work now. I think you are right about putting out the 2 skill points that I had in block, I will put them out and use them for the nods around constitution. I am at 5,3k life now, thats nice.

"

In regards to the Gem links of CwDT and the golem, the guide states that if there isn't a gem level written beside the specific gem, then you level it fully. We fully level CwDT and the golem so that we can get the golem's full buff along with them having decent life/survivability. Culling Strike isn't worth upgrading past level 1 to be honest but the guide says don't go higher than level 8. It's just for the "cull" and that happens at all gem levels.

Thanks a lot for this info, this helped me a lot.

"

One thing you can do to really improve survivability is swap Predator with Meat Shield. So on a 5 link go with Zombies-Minion Damage-Meat Shield-Brutality-and then either of the other ones (including Predator if you want). Zombies taunting non-stop really helps.

I will try the meat shield gem to see if it changes something to my survivablity, the taunt ability sounds good. I am level 85 and I just died in a t6 map twice in a row lol, I wish I had a 6L so I would just add the meat shield gem without loosing too much damage.

"

This build has no investment in Armour. So I only care about base types for the sake of easy colour socketing. Our physical damage mitigation comes from a golem (if you choose), Bone Barrier (ascendancy node), and our Pantheon choices. Blocking is a huge part of our build so ensure that Bone Armour is properly linked to a level 1 or 2 CwDT with Desecrate.

I think you mean bone offering right? If yes I have linked it to cwdt with descerate :)
I see, so there is no preference for a certain defense type in this build. I was trying to use armor items, so that I get physical damage reduction in addition. I am actually using the stone golem for the life regeneration, I will switch it then for chaos golem, this will give me more phys. reduction.
Oh right I totaly forgot the Pantheon nods, I will quick change them later.

"

You can always add Enfeeble as your curse instead as well.

Swapping vulnerablity out for enfeeble is a good idea, I didn't think about this.

"

This build is more of a "close quarters" build. You want to be close to enemies to be sure that all your auras and such are actually on enemies. You'll find the closer you get, the safer the build makes you.

Yes this is true, I still have a tendancy to go out of close range, it's like a reflex lol, my body does not obey me :p

"

You could even change the Curse 4-link to Shield Charge-Fortify-Hextouch-Curse. That way you'd get Fortify into the mix (but lose the life regen).

I will try this out.

"

I hope that helps a bit. Sorry I couldn't see your character before Christmas.

Yes sure this helps a bit, big thanks to you.
Dont worry, you always reply very quickly and very detailed and easy to understand for everyone :)

"

Feel free to take a look at my personal setup with the link at the top of the guide. Survivability is great for me (you're welcome to check my recent zombie sessions too. It may help seeing what's what.)

Thank you I will do this, I will check out the link and your recent zombie sessions, probably there is a lot of stuff to learn from you in it :) . The 2 vermillion rings you are using are an exellent idea to push your life even more, not bad.

Have a nice day and nice second christmas day
Last edited by Afura_33 on Dec 26, 2020, 7:36:25 AM
"
secnok wrote:
Spoiler
Hey WoD, merry Christmas!

I have a question regarding Enduring Bond passive: it says "Minions deal ... if you used a Minion SKill recently".

But then we don't use any skills?

Or does Prey (ex Death Mark) count as minion?

Or is it just a waste of 4 points? :)
Hey secnok!

Merry Christmas!

So I believe, though it's an assumption, that but Bone Armour and Predator Support are considered Minion Skills, thus proc'ing the "if you've used a minion skill" bonuses.

Now, even if they aren't though, the three nodes leading to it are still worth it, though easy enough to sacrifice for cluster jewel nodes. But the nodes you're referring to is too much to ignore if the two skills we mentioned are
"minion skills". Since I couldn't find anything exact online, I went with the benefit of the doubt. I'll ask on Reddit and hope GGG themselves respond :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Afura_33 wrote:
Spoiler
"

Unfortunately, your profile on the PoE website is set to private so I can't specifically see anything for your character except for your tree you sent. In regards to the tree, I'd start heading to Constitution instead of more block chance. The life as you level will help substantially. You'll be close to 6K life with those nodes.

Oh I didn't see that my profile was on private, I have changed it to public, I just fixed it and it should work now. I think you are right about putting out the 2 skill points that I had in block, I will put them out and use them for the nods around constitution. I am at 5,3k life now, thats nice.

"

In regards to the Gem links of CwDT and the golem, the guide states that if there isn't a gem level written beside the specific gem, then you level it fully. We fully level CwDT and the golem so that we can get the golem's full buff along with them having decent life/survivability. Culling Strike isn't worth upgrading past level 1 to be honest but the guide says don't go higher than level 8. It's just for the "cull" and that happens at all gem levels.

Thanks a lot for this info, this helped me a lot.

"

One thing you can do to really improve survivability is swap Predator with Meat Shield. So on a 5 link go with Zombies-Minion Damage-Meat Shield-Brutality-and then either of the other ones (including Predator if you want). Zombies taunting non-stop really helps.

I will try the meat shield gem to see if it changes something to my survivablity, the taunt ability sounds good. I am level 85 and I just died in a t6 map twice in a row lol, I wish I had a 6L so I would just add the meat shield gem without loosing too much damage.

"

This build has no investment in Armour. So I only care about base types for the sake of easy colour socketing. Our physical damage mitigation comes from a golem (if you choose), Bone Barrier (ascendancy node), and our Pantheon choices. Blocking is a huge part of our build so ensure that Bone Armour is properly linked to a level 1 or 2 CwDT with Desecrate.

I think you mean bone offering right? If yes I have linked it to cwdt with descerate :)
I see, so there is no preference for a certain defense type in this build. I was trying to use armor items, so that I get physical damage reduction in addition. I am actually using the stone golem for the life regeneration, I will switch it then for chaos golem, this will give me more phys. reduction.
Oh right I totaly forgot the Pantheon nods, I will quick change them later.

"

You can always add Enfeeble as your curse instead as well.

Swapping vulnerablity out for enfeeble is a good idea, I didn't think about this.

"

This build is more of a "close quarters" build. You want to be close to enemies to be sure that all your auras and such are actually on enemies. You'll find the closer you get, the safer the build makes you.

Yes this is true, I still have a tendancy to go out of close range, it's like a reflex lol, my body does not obey me :p

"

You could even change the Curse 4-link to Shield Charge-Fortify-Hextouch-Curse. That way you'd get Fortify into the mix (but lose the life regen).

I will try this out.

"

I hope that helps a bit. Sorry I couldn't see your character before Christmas.

Yes sure this helps a bit, big thanks to you.
Dont worry, you always reply very quickly and very detailed and easy to understand for everyone :)

"

Feel free to take a look at my personal setup with the link at the top of the guide. Survivability is great for me (you're welcome to check my recent zombie sessions too. It may help seeing what's what.)

Thank you I will do this, I will check out the link and your recent zombie sessions, probably there is a lot of stuff to learn from you in it :) . The 2 vermillion rings you are using are an exellent idea to push your life even more, not bad.

Have a nice day and nice second christmas day
Awesome Afura_33!

I'm glad it helped! Play around with it for a while. Your build looks solid. Everything is in place properly and your stats look great! So try the suggested changes out or whatever modifications you want, and see how it suits you. This build is my "go to" so if you're having troubles with the build, it's not like you, nor the build. It's likely that it just doesn't suit your playstyle, and that's ok. So don't be discouraged. Hopefully, Meat Shield is a big improvement for you though.

Merry Christmas and keep up the great work! Your build looks great! (Also, don't forget about map mods. Some combos of CRUSHING.)

Annnnnd

"

So I believe, though it's an assumption, that but Bone Armour and Predator Support are considered Minion Skills, thus proc'ing the "if you've used a minion skill" bonuses.

I just checked poe wiki for Predator support, and it has Minion tag.
Which makes it work.
Case solved!

Have a good time!
"
secnok wrote:
Spoiler
"

I just checked poe wiki for Predator support, and it has Minion tag.
Which makes it work.
Case solved!

Have a good time!
Sweet! It sure does! I'm still curious about Bone Armour though. I must know! Thanks for the feedback.

Annnnnd

Great guides, this is not my first season where I use your summoner build :)
I just wanted to tell you that the picture for the skilltree is broken, it shows a broken imgur link

Thanks for your guides and the filters, keep up the good work!
What do you recommend until you have access to CWDT? Because my damage is SLOWWW, bosses take forever, etc. Just got to act 3. What are my leveling skills here until you get linked gear and CWDT gems?
"
menyet wrote:
Spoiler
Great guides, this is not my first season where I use your summoner build :)
I just wanted to tell you that the picture for the skilltree is broken, it shows a broken imgur link

Thanks for your guides and the filters, keep up the good work!
Hey menyet!

Nice to see you again! I appreciate your encouragement :). Thank you! I'm glad you like them.

Imgur was having problems the last few days. I was having the same issue as you. Or I mean, I was having issues myself. It should be working properly now. Though this all being said, I have come to dislike Imgur's inconsistencies anyway. I may succumb to google photos for 3.13 onward. Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate your kindness.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info