[Mac] resolution

Same issue on a full spec 2016 15" MacBook Pro

Runs quite well but performance take a hit from the resolution.

Thank you for this Mac OS port, looks promising !
Last edited by Ghostika on Sep 24, 2020, 6:51:14 AM
Any news on this problem ? Personally, I still can't play with the performance hit caused by fixed monitor resolution.
Last edited by Ghostika on Oct 25, 2020, 9:13:21 AM
For me its still not working. Honestly, im pretty disappointed, about how little information about the macOS Version is distributed. I think there could be possibly a huge amount of Players - especially when the transition to apple silicon grows.

Hopefully, you GGG Guys find a spot to help us out.
I am having the same issue. I am running this on a 2019 Mac Pro. The resolution looks to be very low on my 4k ultrawide display when in full screen. I'd like to be able to control the resolution.
"
Murdernado wrote:
I am having the same issue. I am running this on a 2019 Mac Pro. The resolution looks to be very low on my 4k ultrawide display when in full screen. I'd like to be able to control the resolution.

The solution we currently have is using Dynamic Resolution and Resolution Factor. This forces the resolution to scale, like so:

When enabled and dynamic resolution is active, the game will use this fixed factor resolution instead of dynamically adjusting it.

This allows for the resolution to be scaled down. For instance, in my screenshots, it shows native 5120x2880, then scaled down to 1707x960.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Murdernado wrote:

The solution we currently have is using Dynamic Resolution and Resolution Factor. This forces the resolution to scale, like so:

When enabled and dynamic resolution is active, the game will use this fixed factor resolution instead of dynamically adjusting it.

This allows for the resolution to be scaled down. For instance, in my screenshots, it shows native 5120x2880, then scaled down to 1707x960.

Thank you Henry, I'll give that a shot!

Edit: That works perfectly! Can't wait to see how this looks on the 5700x mpx module when it gets here. And if you guys ever need to tap a mac pro user for testing, feel free to reach out!
Last edited by Murdernado on Jan 20, 2021, 11:49:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info