[Mac] resolution

Game launches windowed in 800x600, and when prompted to fullscreen upscales its resolution to match my monitor tanking the performance.

LG HDR 4K Display
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019)
2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2021, 11:46:22 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Syltaan wrote:
Game launches windowed in 800x600, and when prompted to fullscreen upscales its resolution to match my monitor tanking the performance.

LG HDR 4K Display
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019)
2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB

Thank you for the report, we'll look into this.
I have same issue, and I am not able to select the resolution I want, along with windowed/fullscreen window (the option is not there under graphics)
How many FPS on average ? I am still downloading on my 2020 MBP base version (8GB RAM, Intel Iris plus 645 graphics)
It seems in no way a bug, rather a totally missing feature at this point. There is no input/dropdown in the settings to change the resolution, it scales 1:1 with the window size. I sure as hell want to run a 5K game on my Mac...
Same issue, game still works however at max resolution with 30 fps cap, would be nice to have full screen with different resolution, prehaps changing resolution on my mac could help going fullscreen with better performance
Same here, unable to change resolution in game. Personally, I prefer to play in fullscreen in 800x600 at 60FPS rather than retina resolution at 25FPS. We need the option to manually set the resolution. Any workaround for now ?
Having the same problem. Modifying the production_config.ini file doesn't seem to work either.
The planes and trains are to blame
Last edited by Problematique on Sep 19, 2020, 7:08:31 AM
You can use "EasyRes" from AppStore to change the resolution of your mac
Hey man, does this actually reduce the resolution ?
In my case even in windowed smaller window mode, its trying to render higher resolution which makes it very bad performance + overheating...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info