Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

okay GGG now i say seirusly [Removed by Support] i switched to vulcan. works. but lags the shit out of me. [Removed by Support] and fix directx. and were good again.

let me quess. week goes by and you publicy statment. smoothest release ever. like with harvest and oh right every league. people just get enough of it and just wont care to post about it and leave.

directx is life. vulcan trash. and it stays like that.
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by Natasha on Sep 18, 2020, 4:46:04 PM
i have Graphic problem everythink is drak in game please help me
"
abdemon wrote:
"
jackpotcs wrote:
"
pumacsek wrote:
For those who downloaded the torrent - right click on the ggpk file Disable READ ONLY. Try again to start the game..

Mine was already disabled, not worked

1) Remove read-only from content.ggpk (not patched torrent backup)
2) Copy content.ggpk to game folder
3) Move to game folder GGPKBump.exe and launch it as admin
4) Launch PathOfExile.exe
5) profit.
Its works for me.

worked for me aswell! Thanks!
this is just sad and pathetic by ggg

Last edited by p0pc3 on Sep 18, 2020, 5:06:18 PM
I'm on the steam version.
The 64 version just crashes on login.
The non-64 version lets you log in but its missing shaders.
and my fix is a torrent file?!?

*sigh*

[/quote]

Mine was already disabled, not worked[/quote]
1) Remove read-only from content.ggpk (not patched torrent backup)
2) Copy content.ggpk to game folder
3) Move to game folder GGPKBump.exe and launch it as admin
4) Launch PathOfExile.exe
5) profit.
Its works for me.[/quote]

worked for me aswell! Thanks![/quote]

Didn't work for me... Now downloading whole 25 gb again...
what the hell, I update then get black textures and crashes, okay I download the torrent and raplace the ggpk as suggested and then the gameclient downloads another 25gb...

screw this game since like 3,10 I get random disconnects to login screen due to some graphic bullsheet (other more heavy and complicated games like guild wars 2 and neverwinter online work just fine) and now this crap? I seriously consider bailing on poe or at least I won't spend another dollar, wanted to buy a supporter pack today but it's not worth it for a game that doesn't even work properly or can't update in a normal way
still not working for me...game keeps crashing
Another great launch. Downloaded the torrent file but as with others it's not recognized and now I'm redownloading that 26Gb file.

Great job GGG. You keep finding creative new ways of messing up launches.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
GGG as for me this is the worst league that was made. I tried to play but it really demotivates. The Defence really lacks in this league especially the witch and other soft classes. Endurance Charge was really important for the class, even the Marauders only option right now is by generating the endurance charge by stunning the enemies. Righteous Fire is also useless in this league as it needs the warcry. The only characters maybe that can dominate is the one leeching and the all time favorite Cyclone that can really get close to the enemy for it to generate endurance charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info