[SSC]Leveling Service With Pure Breach Stones !!! 66000+ Pure Chayula runs Back For Scourge!

Hi guys, I'm Petyrbaelish. This thread has been updated about leveling by pure Breach stones( mostly Pure Chayula) in Delirium Softcore. Details below !
BreachStoneService

Breach Stone Service:

Realm/Gateway:I can do Any gateway: AUS/Cali/London/Japan. But mostly AUS and Cali. I Can switch if the team demands dont worry.

Normal Stones[Tul, Xoph, Esh]: (mostly normal days)
Entry Fee: 5ex for 41 stones.
[*This Fee Will change accordingly to market's price]

Minimum Pay in is 5 ex

Normal Pure Stone Done: 1700+

Chayula Stones: (Mostly 3days in the Weekends)
Entry Fee: 5ex for 13 stones
[*This Fee Will change accordingly to market's price]

Minimum Pay in is 5 ex

Chayula's Pure Stone done: 11500+

Why5exMinimum

Well I always do 5ex minimum runs if I could, because it is so much smoother than just do 1ex and wait for people jump in and out. Trust me you dont want to wait 30 minutes just to run 5 stones instead of 25 stones for like 5 or 15 more minutes. I sometimes do 2ex/3ex runs tho. You can whisper me and I can try to ask the team for it, dont worry :)

Whisper me if youre interested xd :

@PetyrBaelish Hi I need your Breach Stone Leveling service :) !

Boss Service is now Offline For Delirium SC :)

Spoiler
Hi, I'm PetyrBaelish. I'm here to offer you Boss kill service with my casual Tri-heralds Blade Vortex Build XD!!
Ofc I'll provide the sets for failed attempts :)

Here's the image I took in the last portal I managed to carry the other dude that left the prophecy on, which make the Uber Elder ghosted by Storm Occulist. It was hard run but I managed, Phew!! Got quiver btw ... ( Yes the guy was with me in time )

IGN : @PetyrBaelish_Heist Hi I need your service :)

For Uber Elder , You Must contact me and Change the realm to Singapore before Open it!!!(Your H/o may not change but the map will if you've changed )

Fee for the services :
Recommend
Most people wanted to pay flat fee (like 50c for uber elder) and Enjoy the loot. I like this way too because It would be faster and more fun waiting for loot to drop, and It wont be any awkward double checking prices moments later then :P
Please choose to pay flat fee if you can. It saves alot of trouble and time!

Uber elder (Your Set) :
50 c and Your loot(even the Eye) ||||

Or You can sell me your Uber Elder! After I finished them, I will give you the Set cost + 30c for All of the loot. This Is very comfortable for those farmers who just want to get it done for the sextant bonus

The Shaper (Your Set) :
25 c and Your loot |||| Or 10c + Share 25% of the loot But I get to take the loot first.

Uber Atziri(Your Set) :
35 c and Your loot |||| Or 10c + Share 25% of the loot But I get to take the loot first.

Normal Elder (Your Map) :
25 c and Your loot(even the Eye) ||||

Or you can sell me your Elder's loot for 25c!

Elder's Guardians And Shaper's Guardians : 10c your loot or My loot XD

Services

Uber Elder: 195
Failed : 1 ( Called the owner too late XD most likely wont happen again)
Eyes: 51
VoidForge : 5

Shaper
: 12

Uber Atziri : 1

Normal Elder
: 4
Failed : 0

Last edited by lesunO2 on Oct 25, 2021, 7:07:18 PM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2021, 7:44:08 AM
Thumbs-Up Good Service
Been running with my dude for like 5 leagues now, multiple 100s, he is extremely fast and reliable, always down to run long marathons to get ppl from 99-100 in one go. Hundreds of runs a day.

The most professional service in PoE if you ask me ^.^
There is no better pure breachstone host in Wraeclast! Very reliable, very safe, very FAST! I've done many hundreds of breachstones with him, and leveled several characters to 100. Absolutely a legend.
There is no better pure breachstone host in the history of PoE!
I have had run with him for the last 6 ligues, and I will run many more.
Very reliable, very safe, very fast, no time wasted!
Strongly recommended!
Been running with Petyr since Betrayal. Never once had a problem. Fair prices, patient, straightforward and FAST runs. Big vouch!
fast and sade
The real mvp <3
What to say here, all perfect as usual!
nice runs also he kinda cute :3 owo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info