Mythgard Card Game

"
BearCares wrote:
I'm looking at the steamcharts for this game and it's currently at less than 100. I don't want to invest time and money into a card game with less than 500 players going at consistently all day erry day.

I am not going to claim the game has a lot of players, because it doesn't — but a lot of people play on Android or iOS, which is not reflected in Steamcharts. Hopefully it will get more players in the future.

Personally I didn't pay anything (yet?), but still got a lot of both cards and fun. I don't play much, but always check the events and expansions. There's a Valentines event in 2v2 mode currently, with earnable cardbacks.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
All 6 codes for the core set unlock were released. They're valid until 10.06.2021.

If anyone considers trying the game at some point, these codes give a lot.

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Not sure if anyone is interested, but there is/was an AMA with Mythgard founder, Peter Hu (who worked on D2, Torchlight, Hellgate, Marvel Heroes and so on):

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/ncbxxh/im_peter_hu_programmerdesignerfounder_on_diablo/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info