3.11.1g Patch Notes

Please, the low tier packs are useless. Add something more...
No Bloom removal option?
Yea dont get me wrong I love Path of Exile, but I've been a little disappointed recently. For instance ive noticed there are alot more "Rare" items in the mystery boxes making it alot less likely to get most of the items. And now it seems the league supporter packs are giving less Mtx's now. I hope this isn't a new trend.
not being funny here like but you want us to pay with actual money an support your game when you cant even support your player base and stop the lab crashes and blue screen crashes every 15 min on ps4 this is outragous it like give us all you money but we wont spend it on new servers or updates we will just keep milking our community ASHES OF CREATION cant come out soon enuff at this point because ethis game is literally just a low maintanced cash cow
"
not being funny here like but you want us to pay with actual money an support your game when you cant even support your player base and stop the lab crashes and blue screen crashes every 15 min on ps4 this is outragous it like give us all you money but we wont spend it on new servers or updates we will just keep milking our community ASHES OF CREATION cant come out soon enuff at this point because ethis game is literally just a low maintanced cash cow

This thread is about PC patch not console
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
crashing a lot in delirium map after patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info