[3.13 NERFED] MONK INQUISITOR ✦ Hollow Palm Consecrated Path ✦ ASCENDANT MONK ALT VERSION

is it viable to drop increased aoe entirely and use phantasmal consecrated path for the increased effect and just always run concentrated effect?
Phantasmal Consecrated Path gives only Consecrated Ground Area which (I think) isnt important for templar because we always have Consecrated Ground under.

Common Consecrated Path gives Area of Effect by quality. At 20ql it have 10% area effect.
Concentrated Effect decrease area range by 30% ? I think that its bad for clearspeed.
love the build - but having trouble with single target.
Anything im doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/XGH38kSH
"

love the build - but having trouble with single target.
Anything im doing wrong?

Could not open pastebin code it is no longer there x(

In "standard" variant (1.2k dexterity) build deals around 1.7 million of Sirius DPS (without flask and frenzy charge buffs). You can push it a bit further with Magmatic Strikes variant but it is what it is, not a minion build, it is melee build that scales with currency and workable on entry level gear for something like 10ex. It is enough to kill Sirius but you need to watch out for incoming damage.

Investment that can help is Anomalous Blood Rage (150c) to have Frenzy charges on standalone bosses and push dps to 2 mil.

Anomalous Consecrated Path is also one of the things that can push single target DPS thanks to 10% attack speed.

Otherwise there is not a lot of things to play around with alternative quality gems.

Hi! Thx for your build!! Sorry i am a noob but how can you applies 2 curse in your build...and i am very sorry for my bad english.. thx for all!
"
benoit0308 wrote:
Hi! Thx for your build!! Sorry i am a noob but how can you applies 2 curse in your build...and i am very sorry for my bad english.. thx for all!

Whispers of Doom is annointed on the amulet, which gives an additional curse. Bane applies both curses.
What are your thoughts on Replica Perfect Form? It would definitely be costly to get the necessary off-color six-link, but it seems to give a lot of good things to the build. Mostly the 10% dex and allowing 4 more passive points by de-allocating One With Nothing.

The cold resist seems manageable because surprisingly this build doesn't feel too tight on resistances despite missing 3 gear slots. It might even be possible to drop Supreme Ego/Blood Magic and account for the mana costs some other way, which would open the free Flesh and Stone for some extra survivability. Though obviously that would be a more significant rework, if it's even possible.

But even ignoring the flesh and stone, it seems like a pretty solid chest. Though I wonder if it's actually competitive to an equivalent-costing rare, since for ~10ex you could probably get a nice elder dex armor with high EV, flat dex, and similar %dex.
"
Phate4219 wrote:
What are your thoughts on Replica Perfect Form? It would definitely be costly to get the necessary off-color six-link, but it seems to give a lot of good things to the build. Mostly the 10% dex and allowing 4 more passive points by de-allocating One With Nothing.

The cold resist seems manageable because surprisingly this build doesn't feel too tight on resistances despite missing 3 gear slots. It might even be possible to drop Supreme Ego/Blood Magic and account for the mana costs some other way, which would open the free Flesh and Stone for some extra survivability. Though obviously that would be a more significant rework, if it's even possible.

But even ignoring the flesh and stone, it seems like a pretty solid chest. Though I wonder if it's actually competitive to an equivalent-costing rare, since for ~10ex you could probably get a nice elder dex armor with high EV, flat dex, and similar %dex.

Wildwrap just better if you want dex and more damage. That replica unique just downside on top of downside. You save up 2 points for -30% res. Even if res is not an issue if you have currency. You simply do not have gem slots for any meaningful multiple aura setup to overcome benefits of Supreme Ego with 1 aura.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Nov 3, 2020, 6:10:39 AM
"
Pastebin PoB: https://pastebin.com/AU3RJ79J

Link down.
3.13. Inquisitor nerfs have arrived. Build is most likely is mere shadow of itself with DPS gutted across 3 ascendancy node nerfs.
Basically Pious Path was reworded and had 20% attack speed removed. Sanctuary had mana management removed. Instruments of Virtue deleted for this build.

RIP or maybe there is life after death?
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Jan 7, 2021, 3:42:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info