Top-Rated Premium Outdoor Laser Tape Measure

Top-Rated Premium Outdoor Laser Tape Measure - A Product Review

When it comes to choosing the right outdoor laser tape measure, popular brand names like Bosch, Leica, and Fluke come to mind. The truth is that these are not the only brands offering premium brands of laser tape measures, there are lots of options you may also consider. It is quite clear that your outdoor purposes should determine the purpose of buying a laser measure, hence that should be your number one priority. The following options are considered some of the best-rated premium outdoor laser measures you should consider.

➳➳➳ See Also:  How to Buy Outdoor Laser Distance Measurer? Best Laser Measuring Tools For Outdoors

BOSCH GLM400CL Blaze Outdoor 

Also referred to as the Bosch blaze. This 400 ft Bluetooth-connected laser measure is one of the finest options for outdoor laser measure. It is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery for several days of usage before the next recharge.

With a free Bosch MeasureOn App, you can control this laser measure even from your phone to share measurements and calculations. There are 11 different measuring functions including indirect measurements, length, area, volume, and subtraction-addition features.

With the in-built camera, this laser measure can locate the laser spot on target by zooming the camera. The device is efficient in busy backgrounds and far distances. Other features you can find on this device are:

Accuracy of 1/16” at 400 ft.

Class 2 laser with 1mW power output.

Backlit color display illuminates the measured environment for higher visibility.

It comes with a plastic material body.

Leica Geosystems Leica DISTO E7500i 660ft Laser Distance Measure

This is another premium laser measure designed for outdoor purposes. It comes with a whopping 660ft. maximum range, and operates with Bluetooth 4.0 latest technology for transferring measurements and data to other devices from the laser measure.

It comes in a mix of red and black colors, and it is a class 2 laser device with an output power of 1 mW. One of the greatest features of this device is the integrated long-range (LR) mode that you can use when measuring inside bright sunlight with poor visibility.

It comes with IP65 dust-tight and water-jet protection for maximum coverage in different weather conditions. There are two laser measures included here, the second offers a 330 ft. maximum range and this means you get value for 2 for the price of 1 laser measure. Other features you will find here include;

1/16” accuracy for both products 1 and 2.

The larger laser measure has a height, length, and width measurement of 116 x 44 x 26mm.

The smaller laser measure has height, length, and width measurements of; 4.57 x 1.73 x 1.02 inches.

8 memory capacity on laser measure 2

Red and black color

Fluke 417D Laser Distance Meter

This is one long distance laser measure that is most suitable for indoors and though it looks very simple, it can handle laser distance measurement jobs efficiently. It comes with a range of 131 ft. or 40 meters and with a button click, the laser measure will measure laser distance in less than 3 seconds.

It also comes with a continuous measurement feature whereby the device adjusts automatically as you move nearer or farther away from the target. It comes with a Pythagorean mode that automatically works out the Area in Square ft/meters. Other features you will also find on this laser measure include the following; 

It comes with IP54 water and dustproof resistance 

It has undergone a 1-meter drop test. 

Class2 laser output with a power rating of between 0.65 and 0.95mW

It offers measurement accuracy of +2mm. 

Find More Info: Top-rated Outdoor Laser Distance Measure For Builders

38960-PE Leica DISTO D810 Touch Laser Distance Measurer

This is perhaps your best option on this list especially if you want as many accessories as possible in your package. Accessories included are; Adapter, USB cable, manual CD for instructional and safety instructions. carrying case and a carry bag. The high, premium price seems to be the only con here.

It comes in a red and black color mix, and it can calculate, width, height, area, and diameter of the target in no time and with one single measurement. It relies on an inbuilt camera that captures and downloads screenshots. It also comes with Bluetooth technology to help in transferring data from one device to another. Other features you will find here include the following;

It works with the Leica Disto sketch 2.0 app with Windows 8 platform.

It works with a 360-degree tilt sensor for height tracking

IP54 water and dust resistant body. 

Stabila 6520 Laser Distance Measure with iPad iPhone App

This is perhaps your ideal option if you want the best outdoor laser measuring device with a greater range covered. With a 656 ft. range, you can measure outdoors or indoors with great accuracy. It also comes with Bluetooth technology that can also work with the iPhone app to share measurements.

As a lightweight yet durable device that can fit into your pocket. It measures 8 x 6 x 3 inches in height, length and width respectively. Other features you can find available on this device are; 

4 AA batteries are included in the package.

10 group memory storage.

LCD screen for enhanced visibility, and

It weighs 8 ounces.

Premium Outdoor Laser Measure- The Bottom Line

It is worthy to read the  Best Outdoor Laser Measure Reviews and Comparison to have a thorough knowledge of how to choose the right outdoor laser level for your needs. You can learn about unique features that differentiate one brand from another and also find the right price for the right value. You may have to test some laser measures to identify the most suitable option.

It is also important that you place quality above any other factor you use in discovering your ideal laser measure. If budget is more important, you may miss out on the right top quality laser measure that will serve you well.
Last edited by shora01 on Oct 12, 2021, 2:07:28 AM
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2020, 5:13:49 PM
Two things. First, consider potential underlying causes. For me, this often happens when I'm not feeling well, didn't get enough sleep, have some sort of brain fog, am agitated or annoyed at something...some external factor that makes otherwise pleasurable activities unattractive and even unpleasant.

Second, if you can't easily identify a reason, just wait. It will pass.

This is assuming we're not talking about a specific trigger from a specific game. That's something else entirely, and can't be addressed by such vague means.

Related to this, I've discovered that making games something I do *when* I am bored of other things a good solution to game-based malaise, as opposed to something I do purely out of habit or routine. So I'll read, watch tv, chat with friends, let myself fall into a clickhole...and I might have a PC game loaded in the background, but I might not. Or I'll forsake all other distractions and focus on a console game (they're much easier to focus on since you can't alt-tab on a console!).

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Get another hobby. I've always had a lot of them. when I was a poor kid i built custom computers I mean watercooled with custom paint and fiberglass embedded designs and custom automotive quality paint jobs like you find here https://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/

Now I have more money and build race cars and customize them too. I can spend 12 hrs in my shop every day perfectly happy. I doubt I'll play much video games rest of my life unless I become crippled racing or industrial accident. Its just boring to me now. It's cheap entertainment thats all. It's better than TV because at least it's active entertainment instead of passive but I grew out of it.

If you must watch TV for change of pace, don't watch any news. Its actually designed to cause anxiety bad feelings and malaise. I watch corny shit like horror movies or love stories/romance comedies with my wife.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 17, 2020, 12:54:01 PM
If you're quarantined and broke and sick of game studios' endless tripe, nothing beats a night trip.

Grab your phone, your dog, and a thermos of strong coffee or tea and head out for the most desolate place you can go, and watch the sunrise.

Watch the changing of the guard: tired night shifters and late drinkers shuffling home to hungry cats and dark living rooms; tweakers coding cheap apps round the clock; glassy-eyed bakers and surgeons plodding into work at wee hours, morning quality dog time, delivery trucks, then finally the early office workers and a few students and then the sun.

Go home, eat a small breakfast, write about your thoughts and observations over a fresh cuppa.

If you have a job, it helps to see this because you feel a kinship with those folks who stitch together the seams of one day with those of another.

If you're currently out of work, it feels invigorating to be up at dawn again, even if you don't miss having to get up at that hour to go to work everyday.

Stay away from other people. Just grok the bigger pattern, the big picture. Say nothing, do nothing, buy nothing, just open your ears and eyes and listen.

If you're out far enough and you give a shit, you can see Venus rising some mornings although it's usually easier earlier in the summer; if you're down under I have no idea so whatevs, look at a star chart appropriate for your country's night sky and proceed from there.

Folks in the North recently got a chance to see the NEOWISE comet pass through our system, for instance. Gotta be cool getting a spot to watch that even if we now know of thousands of identified comets and meteor showers that are visible to casual observation. Bring a cheap telescope, peek at the moon, look for satellites and shit. Stay off private lands and bring your phone, safety first, etc.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
related to that: we caught the ISS slowly sliding down towards the horizon late the other night, early the other morning. The air was cold and quiet and kind of surreal. Super-coincidentally, we were watching a long-running anime all about the ISS and space flight at the time, so that was extra special.

And agreed: watching people is what I miss most about 2020 and its impersonal war on my weakened immune system; actually interacting with people, the least.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 17, 2020, 2:40:58 PM
"
crunkatog wrote:
If you're quarantined and broke and sick of game studios' endless tripe, nothing beats a night trip.

Grab your phone, your dog, and a thermos of strong coffee or tea and head out for the most desolate place you can go, and watch the sunrise.

Watch the changing of the guard: tired night shifters and late drinkers shuffling home to hungry cats and dark living rooms; tweakers coding cheap apps round the clock; glassy-eyed bakers and surgeons plodding into work at wee hours, morning quality dog time, delivery trucks, then finally the early office workers and a few students and then the sun.

Go home, eat a small breakfast, write about your thoughts and observations over a fresh cuppa.

If you have a job, it helps to see this because you feel a kinship with those folks who stitch together the seams of one day with those of another.

If you're currently out of work, it feels invigorating to be up at dawn again, even if you don't miss having to get up at that hour to go to work everyday.

Stay away from other people. Just grok the bigger pattern, the big picture. Say nothing, do nothing, buy nothing, just open your ears and eyes and listen.

If you're out far enough and you give a shit, you can see Venus rising some mornings although it's usually easier earlier in the summer; if you're down under I have no idea so whatevs, look at a star chart appropriate for your country's night sky and proceed from there.

Folks in the North recently got a chance to see the NEOWISE comet pass through our system, for instance. Gotta be cool getting a spot to watch that even if we now know of thousands of identified comets and meteor showers that are visible to casual observation. Bring a cheap telescope, peek at the moon, look for satellites and shit. Stay off private lands and bring your phone, safety first, etc.

For anyone looking to get out and you live on west coast, try Death Valley - my favorite place in the world... Hit 130 degrees the other day so going Jan/Feb is the right time to go if you got issues with heat, but try the east entrance from Nevada.
If you go north from Vegas, make a left on Nevada state road 374 past the ghost town, [Rhyolite] and up and over the Sierras, thru daylight pass and down into the valley.
Have a good 4x4, fuel, plenty water and maybe a sat phone cuz this maybe one of the coolest journeys in north america, but, it ain't for the faint of heart!!!

I go maybe 4x a year and see no one half the time for days.
https://www.worldtravelconnector.com/death-valley-land-avantgarde-beauty/
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 17, 2020, 5:19:42 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

For anyone looking to get out and you live on west coast, try Death Valley - my favorite place in the world... Hit 130 degrees the other day so going Jan/Feb is the right time to go if you got issues with heat, but try the east entrance from Nevada.
If you go north from Vegas, make a left on Nevada state road 374 past the ghost town, [Rhyolite] and up and over the Sierras, thru daylight pass and down into the valley.
Have a good 4x4, fuel, plenty water and maybe a sat phone cuz this maybe one of the coolest journeys in north america, but, it ain't for the faint of heart!!!

Oh, I was thinking of something a little more accessible to those who don't have the resources or vacation time to hop in a dune buggy and go across the countryside.

If you have a little extra coinage, you can take the train out to the end of the line or a decommissioned park (one that's not strictly closed to visitors during the pandemic, mind you) and just chill.

A stroll in an open space or a hub of activity with a dog is a better cover than just standing still in one spot, watching this or that, which might attract the attention of the police if you carry on too long especially at night. Looking preoccupied with the mundane, but actually being super attuned to your immediate surroundings, is the best protection you have against being accosted by trouble in any form.

Some countries and cities are under curfew in fact, so please take this into account when planning a sabbatical from screen time.

That said, with many people staying indoors, you can get some great pics or do some decent exploring in areas that are usually choked with traffic, or dangerous by dint of having no sidewalks along the road.

Piss before you leave the house, or bring a mask for when you have to stop somewhere.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
It's harder to do that in Ca...at least west of pacific coast range. 30 million ppl and all so I mentioned it. The state is really abandoned once you get past that range or really far north like infamous humbolt county were all the weed is grown. Either way u usually have to go far.
Git R Dun!
Given how much i enjoy gaming, it's not a thought I have all that often.

If I did hit that point... I'd probably pack up and take that hike on the Appa;acain Trail that I've wanted to do for the last 30 years... music and gaming kept me occupied from doing so.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
shora01 wrote:
feel like you don’t wanna do anything and get bored with everything

See a psychologist. Your post doesn't speak of only being bored of games (which is fine), but being bored of life as a whole. Which seems a lot like depression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info