[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
CichyCien wrote:
I'd like to add my few lines of comment about the build.

I am lvl 90 only and quite comfortably i can do t13-t14 maps. Also t16 but much care is needed.

As one said earlier it is quite squishy build. Much less than you can expect from the build with 7 endurance + fortify + regen and 50%/50% block chance.
DMG is not that bad - yet it takes a lot of practice to manage warcries, totems and flasks.

Honestly i have no idea how to improve survivability that aspect of the build.

Took a look at your current gear, seems like there are still couple of things related to survivability that are missing, but they can be easily fixed.

1. you are currently reserving 350+ life, ideally we do not want life to be reserved. This is made worse given your current life pool is 4k+.

2. I don't think you are at 50/50 block, given you don't have rumi's concoction in flask. This makes a huge difference.

3. You should use vaal molten shell with increased duration, and activate vaal molten shell during map bosses or difficult rare mob encounter, this can help a lot too.

4. As stated in the POB section, you should use POB as latest gear instruction, which means you should use formless flame to scale your armour, before the echoes of creation.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Aug 30, 2022, 11:30:21 AM
O yeah, i'm in the middle of the item upgrade - thus i had to put precision somewhere ;) it is ofc a short term solution. Maybe i should skip determination or blood and sand?

I run out of currency to finish that staff :)

As for the block i belive it is 50/42 now.

Thanks for the hint with increased duration i forgot about that when i changed gloves :)

Anyway the build is very fun to play and i'm going to push it as far as i can.
Thanks!

EDIT: I have changed the tree (and skills) to the same as in POB for early crit. I'll give it a try :)
Last edited by CichyCien on Aug 30, 2022, 2:12:32 PM
"
CichyCien wrote:
O yeah, i'm in the middle of the item upgrade - thus i had to put precision somewhere ;) it is ofc a short term solution. Maybe i should skip determination or blood and sand?

Thanks for the hint with increased duration i forgot about that when i changed gloves :)

Thanks!

EDIT: I have changed the tree (and skills) to the same as in POB for early crit. I'll give it a try :)

You can drop defiance banner, and get more accuracy on some gears to reach 100% hit chance.

the weapon looks pretty awesome, you can craft hits can't be evaded and drop precision entirely. Good luck!
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
CichyCien wrote:

Thanks!

Hi there!

I was trying to craft staff for quite a while now but cannot hit any decent T1-2 phys% on it xD how did u make fractured t2 staff? or was it lucky drop?
"
Hunlights wrote:
"
CichyCien wrote:

Thanks!

Hi there!

I was trying to craft staff for quite a while now but cannot hit any decent T1-2 phys% on it xD how did u make fractured t2 staff? or was it lucky drop?

You can look at my profile. i bought the base for like 15C and did Essences till i hit 1 open pre and 2 open Suffixes.

just autosearch for phys fractured staffs and be lucky.

Hits cant be evaded / Multimod and AS is 4 EX and 2 Divines. could be worse.
Hi Jenno!
I used this build as a league starter. Just yesterday I fixed some cluster jewels and a 100% hit staff. Would love to hear if you have any feedback, if anything jumps out.

https://pastebin.com/U8jJRW9L
Last edited by Deltidsninja on Sep 4, 2022, 4:46:30 PM
"
Deltidsninja wrote:
Hi Jenno!
I used this build as a league starter. Just yesterday I fixed some cluster jewels and a 100% hit staff. Would love to hear if you have any feedback, if anything jumps out.

https://pastebin.com/U8jJRW9L

Nice progress on gears! Seems like you haven't followed my latest POB changes, so here are several suggestion of improvements:

1. self-cast assassin's mark. This is very effective against big boss fights because the mark stays permanent during the fight (until boss phases) and gives you lots of crit chance and damage bonus. if you don't have double curse yet, I recommend assassin's mark over flammability.

2. socket your intimidating cry, enduring cry, and rallying cry on helmet. The helmet has a +1 warcry usages, which can reduce those warcries down time a lot.

3. improve your chaos resistance. since your ele resistance is well over-capped, you could've drop some ele res for chaos res. There are many game contents that deal lots of chaos damage, so having at least 20-30% chaos res will definitely help.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Sep 5, 2022, 10:44:49 AM
Heyo,

So switched from ground slam to this build a couple days ago. Going decent so far but im not sure how to fit the chaos res we need into the build. Wondering if u had thoughts. https://pastebin.com/6F2iMcdm

Edit. Put in more chaos res in exchange for dps but still dying far to often.
Last edited by TezRoh on Sep 11, 2022, 5:30:48 PM
I heard Tawhoa's doesn't work with fist of war. Is there a reason to use them both or prefer one over the other? Sorry if this has been asked before.
Hey Jenno! third league so far on this build and I absolutely love your work on it!

However,

it seems that this league im suffering quite ALOT with dying 1232 times and just overall being extremely squishy. My damage also seems a bit lower than it should be at this current stage of gear. Any recommendations on where to go from here except ofcourse for changing staff as im currently working on it?

https://pastebin.com/qJqAE93M

thank you so much in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info