[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Manifesto buff?
"
Dartavn wrote:
Manifesto buff?

yeah, [Tawhoa's Chosen] deals 50% more damage!

This is the buff melee builds have been waiting for!!!

Spoiler
/S

"
"
Dartavn wrote:
Manifesto buff?

yeah, [Tawhoa's Chosen] deals 50% more damage!

This is the buff melee builds have been waiting for!!!

That's good for that build. I'll really jump here to see changes y guys can disccribe, because in league Ultimatium I love this build.
Hey ! Just stumble upon your build, it looks amazing !

Are you planning on updating it for 3.19 since the mana reservation mastery is gone the other POB's are sadly not working out anymore.
Considering the violence of the monsters and the fact that GG clearly wants an even harder end game given the difficulties added in the last seasons, the up is cool. I'm hyped to play this build again
How viable is this build for hc casuals? The %inc life seems rly low. And these high life rolls are very expensive... Thought about league starting it with RT and Axes maybe
This is a great guide. I am going to try it in 3.19. Any updates in 3.19 to look out for?
Tawhoas chosen seems to be obvious pick, smooth sailing through campaign. Deidbell seems interesting since you can quite possibly get multiple hits from T1 exerted attacks, the magnate gives 19.5% more damage which is also pretty interesting.
Last edited by HeikKiii on Aug 13, 2022, 4:42:08 AM
I also intend to run this in 3.19. Doomers be doomers, still think its gonna be fun.
Really hope for a 3.19 update. Im a newplayer loving chieftain ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info