[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Zevrel wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:

Is there anything wrong in my thinking?

crit mods are all suffix correct? If I craft crit chance for spells then use non crit to crit can I get increased crit instead of that strength roll? strength would have to be the non crit removed to make space for the crit craft?

or am i way off base here?

Non-crit could remove any mod except crit multi and aug withcrit chance.

I understand that, but seeing as crit chance is a suffix and you can only have three suffixes does that mean the non crit that will be removed will pull that strength mod guaranteed? Otherwise there's no room to augment a crit mod.

edit to add: I do realize I can be totally wrong but just wish to know where my flawed thinking is.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Feb 5, 2021, 5:38:56 PM
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
Zevrel wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:

crit mods are all suffix correct? If I craft crit chance for spells then use non crit to crit can I get increased crit instead of that strength roll? strength would have to be the non crit removed to make space for the crit craft?

I understand that, but seeing as crit chance is a suffix and you can only have three suffixes does that mean the non crit that will be removed will pull that strength mod guaranteed? Otherwise there's no room to augment a crit mod.

you can do remove non attack add attack to make it a 50/50 and if you get lucky roll crit chance at the same time
Last edited by jeric26 on Feb 5, 2021, 5:28:32 PM
"
teknik1200 wrote:
"
Zevrel wrote:
"
teknik1200 wrote:

edit to add: I do realize I can be totally wrong but just wish to know where my flawed thinking is.

Well honestly i ran a few attempts on craftexile site and looks like you are totally right.You can craft crit chance for spells(instead of hits cant be evaded)and then u could replace strenght with crit chance 100%.Then u could craft vagan mod and try to aug the suffix.
Last edited by Zevrel on Feb 5, 2021, 5:53:04 PM
Hello,

My current setup

Currently setting at 55m - level 92, Did sirus A5 deathless still struggling to level beacuse random deaths from Guardian/conquerors

Still trying to craft better weapon i have these two currenly

What do you recommend for next upgrade ?
"
Zevrel wrote:

Well honestly i ran a few attempts on craftexile site and looks like you are totally right.You can craft crit chance for spells(instead of hits cant be evaded)and then u could replace strenght with crit chance 100%.Then u could craft vagan mod and try to aug the suffix.

:) That's the plan I was thinking, thanks for helping me check my head!
Where to start ?
Thanks for a lot for your build, I'm having an amazing time, one shooting bosses is GREAT !

The build, advices and all are super insightful, to all, read carefully, everything is in the first post, really.

It's been a while since I wanted to give some feedback, so sorry for long post, I'm going to give some tips (most of them are in the first post).

1 - Don't switch too fast to the crit build, I did it and it was a critical mistake. Check the Q&A about when to switch everything is in here, tidebreaker is a super weapon when we are non crit, it gives everything we need, big dmg, intel/more aoe/more inc phys, and it worth nothing now

2 - For staves, again follow the advices of OP, no need of super mega OP staff to run red maps smooth. a 250 500 dmg + 8% crit is enough. The hard part is having open prefix to get the hits can't be evaded but with patience you'll find one for less than 10 ex (hits can't evaded + multimod is 5ex)

3 - For armor, if you get even t2 crit and additional curse it's gg and easy to craft (if you can afford more tries go).

4 - The jewels can be a bit grindy to get, but focus on getting one large with devastator and 2 mediums cooked + smoking, cremator comes last for me.

2 - I'm really far in the build and I seriously think that I will stay with the timeless jewel and sirius helm. I have 5.8K hp and 1.5K ES, when I'm interrupt/stun it's my fault. Everything melts, whole packs are just going to dust.

3 - A big game changer for me was cinderswallow, the onslaught bonus is huge I think, we land our hit faster so we can move to safety faster. Maybe try to use a regular onslaught pot it may help you.

4 - Take advantage of the fissure split, in open map it's easy for use, in corridors take a 45 angle from doors, the fissures will split and hit other mobs without you being in front

5 - Again as OP said get a mana regen mod on ring (I got some on the medium jewels too). Until this get a mana pot. I used instant life / basalt / lion's roar / crit / speed for a long time as it worked well.

6 - Don't forget to anoint your amulet, measured fury is a huge boost in dps.

7 - Don't rush the stygian belt, it s the cherry on the cake, I really recommend you to get leather belt life / triple res / elemental dmg.

8 - (Again) as OP said, it's not a lazy build, you really need to know bosses/mobs mechanics before going into them. But since, I kill bosses without even noticing it :D

To conclude, the build works great, I also struggled at some points in my progression, but it was mainly because I didn't follow the guidelines or didn't played well enough. And thanks Jeno for the build and answering my questions when I was stuck.
I would happily help / give advices IG if you want.

and remember TO BURN THEM ALL.

"
aerox1995 wrote:
how i can find the experimenters flask of adrenaline in path of trade ? :/

and one question again about mana even with enlighten support and increased mana duration on amulet i have struggle. what should i do ? Stack int? with all 4 Buffs i only have 65 mana available-

you can search for the base name (like silver flask) then under stat filter search for the mod you want.

There's Q&A session on mana sustain, you can use the solution suggested at different budget level.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
nollett wrote:
Does anyone know if the endgame build has any sources of double damage?

I'm considering running with the 'weight advantage' node on the large cluster jewels to give an 8% chance to deal double damage and 40 strength over 60% increased damage on uniques. I feel as though that this 'weight advantage' node would be the better choice, unless we have double damage somewhere else in the build that I'm overlooking (sorry if I have!).

Hi, I thought about it too, but did not find any good way to stack the chances. Feel free to explore it and let me know
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
kiosin wrote:
What Maven atlas points do you recommend?

Our build is independent of Maven atlas points. So choose base on your own preference. I personally love Harvest.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on Feb 5, 2021, 8:09:55 PM
"
tahl_ir wrote:
Hi Jenno
Im doing great with this build now,i can handle all content except 5-orb fractured maps and end game bosses maven invitations,and i dont understand why with my current gear i still have only 30M dps,while i have 97 effective crit chance, maybe i need to boost crit multi on jewels ?
My pob : https://pastebin.com/CaHYebdn

Your crit chance is ok for now, but damage is a bit lacking. Consider getting a bottled faith. Also, I suggest to use Unwavering Stance, you can check the latest POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info