🔥ssF guild Recruitment--🎇--Largest SSF guild in PoE. Looking for pure SSF (sc or hc) players only.🔥

bump
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
bump
hello, i am a relatively new player to poe. this is my third league, but my first league really trying to bite into the game. i've pretty much only played ssf since i started playing. new to poe but not to arpg's. played alot of HC d2, and the d2 mod "project d2". definitely nowhere near ready to go hc in poe, but that is the goal.
my discord name is Skinsock#3947
added
Hey, looking to get back in to ssf and try learn crafting i mainly enjoy playing weird builds and trying to learn to build better.

IGN: NiamhdrainSSF
Just rolled my first SSF Character, I'm pretty new. Any chance of joining

IGN: Couch_PTotem
Last edited by Draconalith on May 13, 2023, 7:47:09 PM
Hello

Been playing on and off since start of open beta. Play SSF only either hc or sc depends on league. My old guild is not around anymore so I'm looking for a place to hang out while playing.

Current IGN : Kjarninn_TheBigArmy
added
Currnet guild is getting pretty quiet.

Playing a mix of league and standard SSF, trying to collect uniques for my standard collection (currently at 1046 https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-stash/qwertz/ddab682e).

Have previously dabbled in HC as well and managed to get to 100 in HCSSF, but these days don't have quite as much time between work and family.

Located in the UK and mostly online very early before the kids are awake or later at night.

ign qwertz_crucible

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
added

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info