Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

"
Harvest Core ?

no no no, NO. Please, NO.
Can't wait for this piece of shit league to end.
"
The_Almand wrote:
"
Harvest Core ?

no no no, NO. Please, NO.

The only place Harvest fits in is in the bin.

"
Kostax wrote:

upvoted :)

Can't wait to see what is next!
"
Kostax wrote:

Yep.
Ye, fine but... please.... without a foolish garden.
In short
Simplicity is a power, remember a bestiary league with pathetic nets ? Are you missing for this ????
I wanna see better craft options, but w/o pylons,dozens plants etc.
PoE is a H/S game, no damned farming ....
Last edited by Varan1971 on Aug 3, 2020, 3:03:49 PM
Wouldn't mind a 1 month, fully functional, Legacy League over the Christmas break. That way, you wouldn't need to try and fix start of league problems with a skeleton crew over the holiday.
"
OhSpyder wrote:
Sweet, can’t wait and hopefully harvest dies and never returns

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH

Keep in mind that IF (huge if) it goes core, they said it would be nowhere near the level of crafting you have now. The mirror tier gear will not be something you can really get to, very often if at all. That was straight from Chris.[/quote]

Mirror tier gear are only for streamers... We common casual folks can get some improvements, like the bow I'm using, it rolled a cold modidier in the regal slam. Before Harvest I had to start the alt process all again, but now I could make a very good weapon with less currency spent. Most of my crafts are still needing some mods. I could either keep playing and hope for the best or I could do what I hate: trade.

I dunno and don't wanna play if this doesn't make to core game... Personally I hate the process of alt spam:

1 - Need a ton of currency
2 - Currency flipping wich leads to 3
3 - Trade bots
4 - Bots
5 - Mediocre results at best.

Deterministic crafting was the single best idea they ever made. The garden setup part is bad, i don't wanna do it every league and it could be improved or be pre-made, but if it's the price to have the crafts, I'd gladly pay it.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I think the mechanic is an OK one. I did not think it deserved it's own league as it doesn't fit the mindset for far too many in an action rpg. However I thought it was good to have a deterministic method for crafting. I am personally more of a farm loot and get great gear, but I do like to be able to craft as well. As a matter of fact I played SSF this league, because I could with the new crafting. However I do not play POE to craft and felt this took too much hands on, for what it was. I generally am able to get as good of, if not better gear in less time via loot farming and trading. It's just my opinion obviously and there are plenty that disagree with me on that and that is fine.

Saying that, I do think they want to bring deterministic crafting into the game, they said as much before this league. They said this was an experiment towards that goal. So I think they are still going to do that, maybe either by tweaking Harvest, like they did Beastiary, or by bringing something else in for it.[/quote]

i dont know much about crafting just some basics the reason i also want harvest to go core is simple lets say they dont want to make mirror tier item crafting easy ok good but harvest basic crafting options are so much of a blessing for common people which they can use in their day to day gaming is amazing as for as example i need cold res and fire res t1 thats way way good enough for me rather making a item perfect roll all t1 and spending hours to learn how to do it nah i m not interested.

so many people who don't want it to go core may have their own selfish reasons. my reason is it will make poe craft life at least .00001% better for new comer or newbie crafters ? thats more then a good reason for harvest go core.

so go go go go harvest go core go go go ......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info