PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.13] The Bard's Soulrend Trickster | Ele. Ailment Immunity | League Starter | Up to Date!

"
gabrius99 wrote:
can you edit in the order of ascendancy points? right now just going for whichever since i really cant find anything about which to go for first. am i just blind?

I'm sorry, I have forgot to add that!
Even though it is incredibly flexible, I favor Patient Reaper > Prolonged Pain > Ghost Dance > Escape Artist.
"
KodiakTheBard wrote:
"
gabrius99 wrote:
can you edit in the order of ascendancy points? right now just going for whichever since i really cant find anything about which to go for first. am i just blind?

I'm sorry, I have forgot to add that!
Even though it is incredibly flexible, I favor Patient Reaper > Prolonged Pain > Ghost Dance > Escape Artist.

okay i see, thank you!
So if youre running windows 10, try and uninstalling onedrive and see how your performance goes.
Hello, comrade!
Thanks for the good build explanation!
But... Can you do a passive tree setup in poe planner (online)?
The reason is, for ps4 users POB is not avaliable, and someone have no PC right now....
And... Links for POB is not working at all....
Woris fine for me,you prolly should redownload the last version of pob
Good morning Sir! I'm following Your Soulrend build and I'm having bad time with currency and I found out during gearing that this is not a cheap build. I wanted to ask You, if can You look at my character "Milkopis" and give me a little advice what should I upgrade next, what is You opinion, to maximize my potential with low cost, what should I focus on? Thank You in advance for You help.

Regards,

gosteek
"
gosteek wrote:
Good morning Sir! I'm following Your Soulrend build and I'm having bad time with currency and I found out during gearing that this is not a cheap build. I wanted to ask You, if can You look at my character "Milkopis" and give me a little advice what should I upgrade next, what is You opinion, to maximize my potential with low cost, what should I focus on? Thank You in advance for You help.

Regards,

gosteek

I've sent a PM as well, but going to post my reply here too, if someone else has a similar issue.

First of all, your large cluster jewels are really good. You can keep them and never look back.

Then I'd recommend you to pick of a 6-Link Cane of Unravelling Ezomyte Staff until you can craft a good chaos DoT bow. It would boost your DPS significantly compared to what you have right now.

Your next upgrade should be a medium cluster jewel that grants "Wish for death", which will make you able to cull bosses, that should be the thing you are struggling with at the moment. If you buy a 4-notable cluster jewel with only Wish for Death notable, you can use only 3 skill points to get that notable AND a small cluster jewel slot, and it's around 3-5c at the moment.

Then small cluster jewels with 2 passive and Elegant Form notable will make you relatively immortal in maps as they will help you to cap out your dodge rating. Also, you will be immune to Freeze/chill/shock/ignite with the small cluster jewels. 75% dodge means only 1 of every 4 hits will actually deal damage to you. Combined with the +75% evasion we have with flesh and stone, you can die only on-death effects or dot effects, which are easily avoidable with flasks and manual dodging. They are 1-2c each.

And for your 6-link setup, Empower Level 1 grants nothing. Even level 2 is not good. I would recommend you to swap it with Void Manipulation Support for mapping. You can also use a Decay Support if you already swapping GMP with Void Manipulation in boss fights.

A Hyrri's Ire will give you great survivability as well. It should be around 5-6c at the moment.

These changes should not take much currency in total, 50-70c for the staff, 1-3c for each small cluster jewel, and 3-5c for one medium cluster jewel with "Wish for Death", so with a total of 90c max, your build should be ready to take on much tougher fights in general. I would spend the 25c you have on the cluster jewels and Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather, then upgrade to Cane of Unravelling as I cap out my resistances without a quiver.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away. Best of luck!
Have you thought about using this build as a Raider? Would be more zoom zoom and you could get dodge capped without a Hyrri's chest etc. 4 Frenzy charges would be a similar damage upgrade as 20% more damage over time.

Obviously there would be some downsides also! :)
Eyyyyyyyyyyy thanks for bringing this build back! I really enjoyed it one league, I think the one in which they gave us the celestial catrend MTX ^_^

I've got the jewels to make that tempered bad boy, just need to pop the room in temple! It's WAY expensive to buy already melded.
I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Mar 20, 2021, 11:37:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info