[3.11] The Invisible Summoner - LL - 8 Auras / 1 Buff - Classic Summoner

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Trying this build, what spectres to take before getting Redemption Sentrys?... And name says "Invisible", what is this?...

From Act 1 to 3 I played Summon Raging Spirit with Mark of the Red Covenant. When I switched to Spectres at the beginning of Act 4, I played with Flame Sentinels until Act 8 and then switched to Solar Guards.

I gave the name “Invisible” thanks to the graphic effect of Permanent Phasing that is obtained through Watcher's Eye while affected by Haste.
For the Vaal gems do I activate the normal version of it too?
"
DurbanLegacy wrote:
For the Vaal gems do I activate the normal version of it too?

Yes. Keep the normal version running, and the vaal one as a boost for damage.
it looks like I don't have enough mana / life to use the normal version
Nvm I missed mana reserve node on the tree guess 4% gets you a lot
"
DurbanLegacy wrote:
Nvm I missed mana reserve node on the tree guess 4% gets you a lot

Exactly. You will need those nodes to be able to activate all the auras.
The BUild looks amazing for mapping bossing May i ask how to
- Play with a bit low gear than this and what is the bottleneck for Red maps / Awaken 4 + maybe :thinking:

also i notice that most of the gear can be obtained day 1 to day 3 also pretty avg price but my issue is about when reaching maps and still got nothing since i'm looking for a build that can map/Bossing for next league and since convoking wand like this will be rly hard to get next league without harvest what other valuable options .

Thanks in advance :3
"
ScampSoul wrote:
The BUild looks amazing for mapping bossing May i ask how to
- Play with a bit low gear than this and what is the bottleneck for Red maps / Awaken 4 + maybe :thinking:

also i notice that most of the gear can be obtained day 1 to day 3 also pretty avg price but my issue is about when reaching maps and still got nothing since i'm looking for a build that can map/Bossing for next league and since convoking wand like this will be rly hard to get next league without harvest what other valuable options .

Thanks in advance :3

Hi there.

I also think its pretty good for mapping and bosses in general taking in consideration the price as you said. In Harvest, I reached maps using Solaris Lorica. But for sure you will not have high amount of ES without Shavronne's. So that should be the first item acquisition.

About the Convoking Wand, as I mention in the guide for sure it's an ultimate gun for the build (many other summoner builds also) but until get a nice one I played with Midnight Bargain, and go switch according to the other pieces of the gear. I'll give you my list if you really want to go for it.

Your resistances will be basically base by your rare gear. So you can split them around, trust me will not be hard to cap them all. At the start I'm use Purity of Elements for a short time while I didn't have it all the Reduced Mana nodes. So the order was Shavronnes, Prism Guardian, The Vertex, Presence of Chayula and finally a Convoking Wand +2. The wand was the last one and for sure +2. Think its more easy invest in a wand and just keep boots with high mov speed + ES. With time, you can also go for a +1 boots. Another detail is while I don't have the Presence of Chayula was using the Eye of Chayula. The immunity to stun will keep you alive several times that you probably die without it.

Nice jewels and rings were acquired after all. The wand posted in the guide I get it at level 98 and was pretty bored with playing the league already. But until getting it, I played with a +2 and t2 minion attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info