[3.11] 24M shaper dps fast clear || Flame blade vortex elementalist edition (no cluster jewels)

Pob: https://pastebin.com/3GaefyVm

Budget: https://pastebin.com/PewXXF4w

Gear
Spoiler

A budgetier version should still pull 6m dps which was what i had before min maxing the hell out of it. Still trying to improve the character wherever i can

videos:
Last edited by AhzNa on Aug 25, 2020, 1:43:01 AM
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2020, 2:38:16 PM
reuploaded on the proper forum thread

EDIT: Nvm its still on all threads. If someone could let me know how I can put this in the "elementalist" section please let me know
Last edited by AhzNa on Jul 23, 2020, 11:19:31 PM
This looks like fun, I'll try it out!
Budget for budget version?

Quick look at the PoB and looks like the damage would drop way below 6m if you dropped:

Awakended Gems
Enlighten lvl 4
Circle of guilt/anguish rings with those good roles/implicits.
Weapon in slot 1 looks mega (2 +1 to all skills, double damage, 100%+ crit chance) ... I'd assume mega expensive.

i.e. to get this down to a "budget" of 5ex I'd say maybe damage is not going to be 6m? Maybe i'm wrong.

So looks good .. but if you want others to try this build perhaps provide current budget levels for "normal" and "budget" version?

Cheers - ZZ
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Budget for budget version?

Quick look at the PoB and looks like the damage would drop way below 6m if you dropped:

Awakended Gems
Enlighten lvl 4
Circle of guilt/anguish rings with those good roles/implicits.
Weapon in slot 1 looks mega (2 +1 to all skills, double damage, 100%+ crit chance) ... I'd assume mega expensive.

i.e. to get this down to a "budget" of 5ex I'd say maybe damage is not going to be 6m? Maybe i'm wrong.

So looks good .. but if you want others to try this build perhaps provide current budget levels for "normal" and "budget" version?

Cheers - ZZ

Heres the budget version before I got all the good gear: https://pastebin.com/baxKDR4L

-A thing to point out in the budget vs non budget is the watcher's eye. In the expensive version, I get a massive amount of dps from that jewel. But in order to run that jewel, you have to get 50% fire conversion on the gloves so the gloves also cost a fortune. The "budget" version has fire conversion and leech on the jewel, so it is MUCH cheaper getting just 25% fire conversion on gloves rather than 50%. It also has leech which eliminated the need to get the .2 leech on the anguish ring.

A lot of the items were self crafted by me in the "budget version". Obviously the chest will be the only expensive factor which is pretty easily obtainable this league. I personally bought a chest with +1 to gems and explody for 4 exalts and self crafted the rest. Also the circle of guilt rings aren't that expensive, it is the anguish rings that are.

Level 4 enlighten also isn't mandatory. It's just to squeeze in the extra mana for arctic armor which is not really essential for the build. You can just drop arctic armor, or get a reservation enchant on your helm although that is not very easy to do. Awakened fire damage is like 9c so i kept that in the budget version. Also when people refer to budget, usually i think it is 10-15 exalt range, 5 seems maybe more of a starter build which this is definitely not
Last edited by AhzNa on Jul 24, 2020, 10:32:33 PM
You can use Magmatic Strikes annoint + 25% fire gloves, Anger 40% conversion Watcher's Eye, or just try caster bow + Signal Fire quiver.
free bump for non-assassin edition
lol thanks. Yeah there's too many BV assassins this league and i tried my take on a hipster version
"
AhzNa wrote:
lol thanks. Yeah there's too many BV assassins this league and i tried my take on a hipster version

I have been doing a similar build as a bomber in league, before this thread appeared. Using 4 MCJs w/ Assert Dominance + Towering Threat though, and Calamitous Visions HoA + Aspect of the Spider.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Aug 7, 2020, 4:41:42 AM
at what point do mob packs start popping like it shows in your video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info