We've just released the Infernal Quiver that pairs perfectly with the existing Infernal Bow Skin. If you already have this bow in your possession, you'll automatically receive the infernal quiver for free. If you like the look of them, purchasing the Infernal Bow will automatically come with the Infernal Quiver from now on. Check out the video below or get yours here.

If you're a fan of fiery looks, we recommend using the Infernal Bow and Quiver alongside the Dragon Hunter Armour Set and Dragon Hunter Wings.

We've also released the first ever Warcry Skill Effect - Wolf Howl. This effect means that instead of simply screaming at your enemies with each Warcry, a wolf appears and releases a chilling howl. Check out the video below or get yours here.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Kinda want Arctic Crystal Quiver as well. Is that too much to ask? xD
Pog
ahwoooo
Earthshatter mtx soon?
now we need a dread banner mtx.
Would I have to have separate copies for each warcry I have on a character?? That is a lot of cheddar for 3 warcries.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
Would I have to have separate copies for each warcry I have on a character?? That is a lot of cheddar for 3 warcries.

Whenever GGG releases an MTX for golems / heralds .... my wallet puckers.
ty GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info