[3.12]One shot everthing/Bleed gladiator 1 second sirus last phase

"
ard7 wrote:
"
mehtan77 wrote:

Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?

Upgrade Your bow since it has only 227 pDPS, change the rings for the steel rings for flat phys to attacks( it can be expensive if u want to buy already done ones), same with the quiver(very low dps chance so you dont have to).
I dont know if u know how to craft better bow, but the method i did to make mine

Quality it with perfect fossils(to 30 if u have currency or 26%+), then spam with Corroded+Jagged+ either Suddering(blocks mana mods) or Serrated fossil(higher chance to get attack mods). If it gives nice mods just fix it with harvest crafting.



i have such a "need to be upgraded Bow" too, and you talk about Crafting it with corroded+jaggegd+Shuddering/Serrated.

but ... that craft has to include at least "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted.." ? And when you say "fix it with harvest" its nearly impossible because there are so damn many Physical mods for Suffix.
what am i doing wrong ?

any hot on how to improve it ?

Spoiler
"
Sirais01 wrote:
"
ard7 wrote:
"
mehtan77 wrote:

Hi , loving the build so far. I have 9 ex budget, what should be my upgrade order ?

Upgrade Your bow since it has only 227 pDPS, change the rings for the steel rings for flat phys to attacks( it can be expensive if u want to buy already done ones), same with the quiver(very low dps chance so you dont have to).
I dont know if u know how to craft better bow, but the method i did to make mine

Quality it with perfect fossils(to 30 if u have currency or 26%+), then spam with Corroded+Jagged+ either Suddering(blocks mana mods) or Serrated fossil(higher chance to get attack mods). If it gives nice mods just fix it with harvest crafting.



i have such a "need to be upgraded Bow" too, and you talk about Crafting it with corroded+jaggegd+Shuddering/Serrated.

but ... that craft has to include at least "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted.." ? And when you say "fix it with harvest" its nearly impossible because there are so damn many Physical mods for Suffix.
what am i doing wrong ?

any hot on how to improve it ?



As I said i used fossil craft method jagged+corroded+shuddering(block mana mods) and i got lucky enough to get t1 AS, t1 60% chance to bleeding deal 100% increased damage and increased damage with bleeding, other prefixes were removable by harvest and I had open suffix which i blocked with bench craft(so phys mods wont appear as suffix), then removed useless prefixes via harvest craft, then started going for add/rem physical(when suffixes are full the only physical mods for prefix is flat phys, increased phys % and damage leeched as life so just gambling to get usefull mod then meta craft the other to get good pDPS.

You just have to spam resonators till u get something you can work with.
Last edited by ard7 on Aug 20, 2020, 2:31:35 PM
Looking for some advice on how to get more damage? Damage feels a bit low for me personally on T16 maps. Nowhere near what other people are experiencing, maybe i just need more levels / clusters.

And literally everything just one shots me

Last edited by Wiizper on Aug 27, 2020, 1:47:06 PM
Hey folks,

1st I tried Mbx
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/qF5UQCzjrjs
version then found dat one and I test it a bit to show the differences

My actual stuff





Just a quick change not capping the res yet with dat stuff.

But in both version I found my puncture dmg really low, and dunno why

my pob https://pastebin.com/i8j7m2jq

What dit I miss?
Hi, great build mate. I can instakill almost everything in the map with my current setup



that bow cost me 15 ex and 4 ex for the gloves and 1 ex per ring base, the rest is self crafted (less the bottled faith, that was a lucky drop)

i spend over in total around 20-30 ex in this char

https://pastebin.com/D9bNf975
I'm considering this for 3.12 as a league starter. I've looked at a few bleed bow builds and a lot use Rain of Arrows rather than split arrow.

Is this just personal preference or is there a particular reason to use Split Arrow?
"
Rolfil wrote:
I'm considering this for 3.12 as a league starter. I've looked at a few bleed bow builds and a lot use Rain of Arrows rather than split arrow.

Is this just personal preference or is there a particular reason to use Split Arrow?


From what I've read, split arrow just feels better on clear over rain of arrows.


If any1 is running this build and looking for a bow, selling it for 11ex right now.
Damage for this build is pretty insane. Very good! Honestly shedding some DPS for more survivability would make this build much better.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
Is this build still viable for 3.12? if so is there a PoB update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info