[3.11] bOOgy's Wintertide Brand Occultist in SSF Hardcore - Comfortable boss fights all around

Well written guide and seems like pretty comfy build for SSF. Going to try this as starter for next league so thanks for doing the work
Gna use this as my league starter as I play SSF for the first time *nervous smile* haha thx for the guide, short and sweet with a bit of everything included.
<3

havent updated anything in here, but i dont think there is an issue anywhere.

Only thing is the non-existent harvest craft for early ES gear.

I think you still want to switch to Energy shield / Chaos innoculation fairly early, dont try to get the perfect 10000 ES gear immediately.

If i would play this again, i would try to switch to CI around lvl 75-80.
Hey, I love this, but I wanted to go to CI until I dropped a Solaris Lorica.
Any ideas on a cheap progression to LL?
Also, its quite funny, but I didn't took Malevolence early on because I like the storm and infinite proc of elemental overload with Herald of Thunder. I'm really having fun. The Solaris Lorica is quite good for negating some chaos damage which gets me always on my nerves, anyway.
Gonna do the change to Malevolence soon, anyway. And get rid of the Solaris Lorica when I get a nice armor.

Thank you for explaining so well!
Excellent guide, really appreciated. Regarding 3.13 are there any changes you would do?
"
VanGhul wrote:
Excellent guide, really appreciated. Regarding 3.13 are there any changes you would do?

hey,
you can use wintertide brand a bit earlier now. You can link it to arcane Surge support + efficacy support in A1 and then change arcane surge for ele focus in a2.

I will play a variation of this build as a hcssf starter and made a rough sketch in PoB, but i wont really edit the whole guide. Just too much work for so little interest. But it generally still works the same way.

This is the updated PoB link (Community Fork) for my 3.13 starter:
https://pastebin.com/sRXVKJVV

Last edited by boogywc on Jan 14, 2021, 6:02:20 PM
"
boogywc wrote:
"
VanGhul wrote:

hey,
you can use wintertide brand a bit earlier now. You can link it to arcane Surge support + efficacy support in A1 and then change arcane surge for ele focus in a2.

I will play a variation of this build as a hcssf starter and made a rough sketch in PoB, but i wont really edit the whole guide. Just too much work for so little interest. But it generally still works the same way.

This is the updated PoB link (Community Fork) for my 3.13 starter:
https://pastebin.com/sRXVKJVV

How did it turn out for you? I didn't see it in your character list so I'm wondering if it died.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info