[3.11]No one expected the ARC inquisition//30kk Sirus DPS Arc MoM Inquisitor//

I am TaranisBoreas on Poe.Ninja if anyone has questions message me in game
POB Pastebin Dead?

Yes, I am using the community fork.
Could we fit in bottled faith?
how expensive to get this running for at least 3m dps? Also think this could be pretty nice with inpulsa instead
You speak about Mind Over Matter but in the PoB link there's no MoM in the talent tree...

Also, is there a levelling guide for the build? I'm lost about which path I should go while levelling...

Thanks for the guide, it looks sharp!

"
greendern wrote:
You speak about Mind Over Matter but in the PoB link there's no MoM in the talent tree...

Also, is there a levelling guide for the build? I'm lost about which path I should go while levelling...

Cloak of Defiance = MoM.
"
SkylerOG wrote:
"
greendern wrote:

Cloak of Defiance = MoM.

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up!

Edit: After getting Archmage support, my DPS with Wrath Aura decreased, is this supposed to happen?
Last edited by greendern on Aug 12, 2020, 9:27:44 PM
This build is basically a carbon copy of Enki'S Arc Witch, format is identical and even directly copied his descriptions of support gems word for word. At least credit him if you're going to use his work
Still very new to the game but really enjoying this build so far. 1 question tho regarding "the agnostic" in the text you say we use it but on the poebuddy and path of building it's not selected?
Do you think this build should work with the new skill Crackiling lance? and... i don't have really clear how u regenerate mana can u explain me a litte bit that? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info