[3.11] Herald of Thunder Autobombing Necro ft. Storm Secret | High budget | End game | Clear speed

"
Tuyngma wrote:
Hey, seems like a nice build, however i followed the guide and it doesnt seem to work as intended. my HoT doesnt automaticaly hit.
Any idea what im doing wroong (mandatory gear is worn)
Edit: My HoT does hit very rarely
Double Edit: And if HoT hits there is no explosion around it, just single target DPS

If your HoT doesn't trigger or you don't make explosions, it means you're not shocking enough enemies/killing shocked monsters. You're shocking monsters by spawning corps with desecrate (and with your Corps Pact ascension), so try to spawn them on enemies to start more storms.

You could also try add another desecrate on your CwDT setup (works wonder for me using: CwDT lv 1 + Wave of Conviction lv 1 + Cold snap lv 7 + Desecrate lv 7) or/and use a vessel of vinktar flask.

Ps. In case you don't already know, that "increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills" on your belt doens't help you with HoT since it's not an attck skill but a Spell. Same principle goes for the Lion's roar flask that only gives you armor and makes monsters flee.
Last edited by SleepingTime3 on Aug 30, 2020, 5:00:51 AM
the build works perfectly well however i too experienced some difficulties with triggering HoT on awakener and some metamorphs unless i take damage (rely on CwdT in my case can be lethal) so i put desecrate in single slot and cast it manually to start the chain.
quite nice build

lot more cheap then assassin version, more tanky and dps its pretty comparable .... assassin have just more clear speed

this is my build, 7.6M dps, cost its around 20ex

https://pastebin.com/fThaLE1J

for hard bosses i just swap ciderswallow flask for an instant heal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info