Harvest Fan Art Competition

Did a digital portrait of Zana. Figured it doesn't really count since it's not explicitly Harvest themed, but hey why not post it I guess lol.

Lots of nice work here. Here is my entrance. I'm more 3D than 2D so i made 3D model in zBrush and paint it in Photoshop.

Additional picture (not for competition)
Sculpt

Before painting
First post :D

They could not hear the whispers. The Azmeri were deaf to the land, but for me. They did not understand why I took the child, why I offered her to the earth. I felt the land demand a sacrifice. And when they stopped it, that is when the land withdrew. They did not believe that it was necessary. The child's blood would feed countless others with the blessing of fertility.

The Azmeri exiled me. My name to be spoken no more. And with that, I was alone. No tribe, no whispers.

But it was all to lead me to the Grove.

Decided to draw some general's cry action. I was listening to some warhammer 40k music compilation while drawing so thats why it looks the way it looks.
Last edited by sraka on Aug 10, 2020, 1:08:49 PM
Game Over
I call this weird thing "Oshabi leaps ass-first into the heart of the grove".

Thank you for the contest!
imagehost
Stormbrand inquisitor blowing up enemies
Last edited by KungFuPanda2 on Aug 10, 2020, 3:15:26 PM
Hidden Cave in Sacred Grove

Made with acrylic paint and slightly highlighted with colored pencils afterwards on an A3 textured paper.

Scanned version (my submission):

Final Work (taken with camera):

Drawing (taken with camera):

First picture(scanned version) is my submission. Other ones taken with camera are to show progress. I also made my entry printable size and dpi in case people may want to print it and hang it somewhere in their office, room, etc.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Aug 10, 2020, 4:22:24 PM
PoE in the Harvest Moon BTN style is all I can think of since league start. I know league is about Harvest/Oshabi, but when I play I care more about seeing my favourite NPCs so I wanted to include them. Posted versions with and without the red 'Back to Oriath' text.

Amazing works from everyone so far, thank you all sharing. Hope you enjoy the silly post. =)
Last edited by tankarmarx on Aug 10, 2020, 2:41:52 PM
Unexpected friendship
Last edited by Kokogon on Aug 10, 2020, 3:12:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info