Harvest Storage Tanks and Crafting Descriptions

You should add Horticrafting bench into Hideout which will have acces into all saved crafts from HO like seed stockpile which we can place already there

It feel really stupid for some serious crafting to not have acces to crafting bench and stash same time as to saved crafts (underestand why its not in sacred grove, but why not acces from HO?)

Or at least some master station, which will see all saved crafts from grove ...
90% of the community are useless. Literally the comment POG describes one of the main issues with this game. They need REAL feedback, not dumbass comments. This contributes to almost every league being broken for the initial 3 weeks.
Yay just intime for me to not want to play this league anymore.
the 500 people still playing this league thank you
3/4 - 1 recipe of small to big tanks??? Please?

Pog
"
MidgetLove wrote:
90% of the community are useless. Literally the comment POG describes one of the main issues with this game. They need REAL feedback, not dumbass comments. This contributes to almost every league being broken for the initial 3 weeks.

Sorry, what is broken about this league? It's the first league I've ever had multiple exalts worth of items in every slot of my character that I've crafter myself. The fact that you can craft YOURSELF is double the fun, and also make a shit ton of money selling crafts. This league IS insanely Pog.

The only broken thing is the mechanic in the sense that it is super overpower and allows for insanely good crafted items and I'll be surprised if it goes core.
Last edited by japaloco on Jul 13, 2020, 8:54:08 PM
yessss tank size thank you!!!
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Thanks a lot. Thats really QoL.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Great...
Okay, but isn't it better to add a button to upgrade storage tanks with lifeforce?
Last edited by Miniver93 on Jul 13, 2020, 9:02:56 PM
Nice change. As much as I like the coloring and all, I was running out of space to storage all the lifeforce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info