At the launch of Harvest, we began a console event that challenged players to slay the ultimate Boss of the Harvest League within two weeks in Harvest Hardcore Solo Self-Found. Unfortunately, no one has defeated this boss in this league version so we will be awarding the top prizes to the first two players to achieve this kill on any version of the event.

Congratulations to The Mr Atrocity for being the first to slay this boss on Xbox One and to Comedy2211 for being the first on PlayStation 4. You've each won the following prizes:

Since there were fewer than 30 participants in the event, we have awarded the following prizes to the first 10 players to kill this boss in any version of the event on each platform.

Congratulations to the following Xbox One players have won the Stygian prize bundle:
  • EliteExile89
  • nolf9494
  • Rafalovski666
  • Brend0ver
  • narnto113
  • SafeBeast552041
  • ON D0P3
  • LyricalChutoy33
  • I WrathOfGod l
  • DiesvL

Congratulations to the following PlayStation 4 players have won the Stygian prize bundle:
  • instinct447
  • o_0__MaHaN__0_o
  • Gneilz
  • kzl_91
  • Mornhold
  • jinxuzuha
  • Slatespire
  • TTlemon654
  • rubencane
  • acgmoney

If you're a winner, we'll be adding the prizes to your accounts very soon! Thank you so much to everyone who participated.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
GG to everyone who raced. I sadly wasn't able to pull it off in HCSSF but it was still a fun event nevertheless. For the future I would recommend that GGG allows softcore SSF to participate as that would've made it more likely someone would've completed the competition in time and increased the number of participants.
Congratulations to the winners
Saved
I can't imagine trying Hardcore on PS4 given the current crashing epidemic. Grats to the others, though.
Congrats winners!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Lmfao what a joke fix your damn bugs twice Oshabi bricked for me I couldn’t tell you how many other people it also happened to . How in the hell is that fair?
congrats to the winners
Please make race rewards exclusive.
lmao
gz all!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info