[3.11] Carrotizer's Storm Brand/Herald of Thunder Autobomber | 8.5k EHP & 19.3m+ Sirus DPS pre-shock

How would I go about crafting this chest?
Btw another thing, i did not see your resource of life leech, where is it?
"
HopeHD wrote:

I'll post this under the chest in gear section as well.
This is how I crafted my chest:
1. Get 6L 6W ilvl 100. It cost me 2.2 ex when I bought it. Use Crusader's Exalted Orb to turn it into Crusader base.
1a. For a Crusader chest, there can be 3 affixes with physical tag: physical damage reflected to attacker, explody mod, and % physical damage taken as lightning. You want to use Harvest crafting to get explody mod because it has such a low weight. I used remove non-physical/add physical to get the mod.
2. Get a Redeemer chest with Frenzy Charge on hit. You can interchange which chest has which influence.
3. Use Awakener Orb to combine them, and hope you don't have any affix that's difficult to remove, such as int.

From there, use Harvest crafting for life + resistances.

"
13572ndnoob wrote:

Doryani's Lesson
Build guide compilation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2869658
Ritual, Harvest, Delirium, Metamorph, Legion, Betrayal, Abyss 40/40
Breach: 36/40 D:
Last edited by Carrotizer on Jul 29, 2020, 5:29:23 AM
"
Carrotizer wrote:
"
HopeHD wrote:

I'll post this under the chest in gear section as well.
This is how I crafted my chest:
1. Get 6L 6W ilvl 100. It cost me 2.2 ex when I bought it. Use Crusader's Exalted Orb to turn it into Crusader base.
1a. For a Crusader chest, there can be 3 affixes with physical tag: physical damage reflected to attacker, explody mod, and % physical damage taken as lightning. You want to use Harvest crafting to get explody mod because it has such a low weight. I used remove non-physical/add physical to get the mod.
2. Get a Redeemer chest with Frenzy Charge on hit. You can interchange which chest has which influence.
3. Use Awakener Orb to combine them, and hope you don't have any affix that's difficult to remove, such as int.

From there, use Harvest crafting for life + resistances.

"
13572ndnoob wrote:

Doryani's Lesson

Thank you very much! Helped me alot :)
Btw, is +1 to support skill gems on the chest desirable?
"

Sure but it blocks a suffix and you may need it for resists
Are there any tweaks for increasing survivability? Unlimited budget. Is badge worth running for elusive effect? Using rare +2 gem dmg per power charge. If I could run spider I know that could help, is the only way to fit it in using reserve enchant? My gear is pretty well rolled as far as T1 life/resist
"
HopeHD wrote:

It's more DPS but the mods that it's replacing are too good (+ flat max life and % max HP gained as extra ES).

"
lasty03 wrote:
Are there any tweaks for increasing survivability? Unlimited budget. Is badge worth running for elusive effect? Using rare +2 gem dmg per power charge. If I could run spider I know that could help, is the only way to fit it in using reserve enchant? My gear is pretty well rolled as far as T1 life/resist

Badge is worth running because it's +6 Frenzy Charge (huge movement speed and damage) and Elusive effect gives you more dodge effect. Stacking "free" dodge chance is a good way to mitigate damage for minimal investment because this build doesn't have max block chance/blind on hit/high armour. This is why I chose to go with "free" dodge bonuses on boots.
Last edited by Carrotizer on Jul 29, 2020, 11:18:38 PM
Level 100!
"
I leveled as Ball Lightning Miner
I didn't use Tremor Rod; used instead 2x wands with high spell damage,
PoB for Lv 96 Saboteur before I respec'ed: https://pastebin.com/GMwiXvmJ

Can you reupload the pastebin, 404 link atm, ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info