This weekend we're holding a huge sale on almost all Wings and Back Attachments! There are over 130 cosmetics effects available at a discounted price.

The sale includes all Wings, Back Attachments and Cloaks in the store except the new ones which were released since the launch of Harvest. Any new back attachments will be included in our daily deals rotation later. In the meantime, have a look at the full selection of discounted cosmetic effects here!

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Jul 14, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time). In case you need points for this sale, we'd recommend checking out the Harvest Supporter Packs.

We've also just released the Void Character Effect which envelopes your character in winding tentacles. Check out the videos below or get yours here.

This character effect is designed to look great alongside the Elder Armour Pack, Void Wings, Void Weapon Effect and Weapon Skin. Check out this ensemble below!

Thank you for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I really like the White Cloak, it's simple yet stands out.
IRON MAN
Nice
Saved
Aight
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
nice, sad this was not released sooner when elder set and void wings were newer
woooo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Love the smoky trail on the new character effect, but the tentacles being static and following you like that really takes away the niceness.

They should be poking through the floor trying to follow you.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Love the smoky trail on the new character effect, but the tentacles being static and following you like that really takes away the niceness.

They should be poking through the floor trying to follow you.

Agreed, this is one of if not the lesser Void mtx so far, like don't get me wrong I'm hyped af to see more of them being released but I hope you won't follow suit with more half-assed Void cosmetics to milk more easy money.

Like how the hell is this 22$ when it looks like it's coming straight out of a 2007 beta.
I can easily name a lot of other MTX that are cheaper and way more polished.
Last edited by Nihimoth on Jul 10, 2020, 3:05:37 AM
Would have been nice if it wasn't that static. Now it's like a bit off as the base of the tentacles never move. Should have had something similar to the abyss aura effect physics to make the base of them move a bit with movement or something.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jul 10, 2020, 2:32:00 AM
More quivers, please. I'm tired of cloaks and wings. What about different attachments? For example the scrolls Elreon used to have when he was a Master, or Haku's totem. A backpack would be nice too... it's Adventure Time! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info