Prices on Ps4

Prices on Ps4 are one big JOKE..ans GGG should do something about it..people should visit first poe trade and then set the prices.. Can't wait too switch to PC..
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2020, 2:00:27 PM
What is the point of this comment lol the prices reflect the availability of items on the market. Less players=more expensive items. It’s still quite easy to make currency as exalts are like 1/3rd the price they are on pc. This is nothing to do with GGG. Go complain somewhere else please.
prices would be a more accurate reflection of supply demand if they would ever link console trade to the website like they said they would 3 years ago. They don't care about console the FAQ on this page hasn't been updated in 3 years its has many promised features that have never been added. The only thing on that three year old list of stuff they are working on for console that has been implemented is chat, which no one cared about.
Looking at a build, author claims it to cost around 1-2 ex. Neat! Searching for items on PS4 - ends up around 70 ex, minimum.

Prices on PS4 is just wicked in every way. I'm guessing it's the same on Xbox.

But, I'm sure we could "supply" more if the game was more stable than it is...
"
prices would be a more accurate reflection of supply demand if they would ever link console trade to the website like they said they would 3 years ago. They don't care about console the FAQ on this page hasn't been updated in 3 years its has many promised features that have never been added. The only thing on that three year old list of stuff they are working on for console that has been implemented is chat, which no one cared about.

Chat was a very welcome feature. There are many things you can do now that you couldn’t do before, such as pay for carries, trade harvest crafts, etc.. I understand that most console players are frustrated as am I, but you can’t just say the have made no improvements in the last three years. I’m sure they don’t have a very large team and they are probably working hard to fix these issues. Just gotta be patient.
"
HC9919 wrote:
"

Chat was a very welcome feature. There are many things you can do now that you couldn’t do before, such as pay for carries, trade harvest crafts, etc.. I understand that most console players are frustrated as am I, but you can’t just say the have made no improvements in the last three years. I’m sure they don’t have a very large team and they are probably working hard to fix these issues. Just gotta be patient.

Three years is a very long time to be patient and yes chat brought some welcome functionality, however there are many items on the list of stuff they are "working" on that should have been much higher priority like linking the trade sites to console. It isn't that I'm being impatient but at the rate of one minor feature every three years by the time we have have the stuff on that list we will all be dead of old age.
Last edited by g0rdan fr33man on Jul 9, 2020, 3:36:19 PM
"
MP07 wrote:
Prices on Ps4 are one big JOKE..ans GGG should do something about it..people should visit first poe trade and then set the prices.. Can't wait too switch to PC..

What the heck is GGG supposed to do about it? Give you an economics lesson on why having 1000 players is going to lead to a dramatically different economy than having 60k players?

If you want to get an idea for how something "should" be priced on the console check out hardcore you will find our pricing holds with that more or less for most things. Also you will find that Exalt are significantly cheaper on console than on the PC, but you never factor that into your "pricing is a joke".

If you are pricing your things based on poe.trade you are the one cutting yourself short, but most likely you sell things for what they will sell for on the console and just demand everyone else give you stuff cheaply.

Treat console as SSF+, it will definitely be harder to get those big expensive builds put together here, but you can still do quite a bit.
"

You realize that in order for you to list your goods on the trade website they first had to implement chat right?
"
"
HC9919 wrote:
"

Three years is a very long time to be patient and yes chat brought some welcome functionality, however there are many items on the list of stuff they are "working" on that should have been much higher priority like linking the trade sites to console. It isn't that I'm being impatient but at the rate of one minor feature every three years by the time we have have the stuff on that list we will all be dead of old age.

Can't argue that point, but at the same time we are about 5% of their overall player base, I am glad to play the game as is on the console, I much much prefer my ARPG on a console. I would love some QoL improvements but I can live with it because I understand that they can't have a large team working on what is 5% of their overall player base cost wise. Yes I think console would be more popular if they had more investment, but I think time has shown that overall that the return on investment might be too low.

Maybe PoE2 will have more support built in from the ground up, though they way they are building that I assume that is unlikely, in the end I would rather have a chance to play this on the console than not so I live with it. I would love faster updates and really really appreciate more communication, but I also do get it for the most part.
There is just simply not enough people farming high level content for hours. How many people do lab runs for hours? on PC probably a lot on ps4 probably not that many.

While the PC has many groups farming the highest pimped content like crazy.
Anything a bit rare is going to be shit expensive on ps4 because not that many even make it to farming loads of pimped out t16 maps, etc.

The fact that the game drops to like 5fps and crashes all the time doesn't help either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info