Two New Creepy Pets!

"
Gruentod wrote:
Never thought I'd see the day where I missed the Shaper/Elder shoving match in endgame. Not that I ever really got that far, but I did see the occasional void portal or whatever they were called, and swarms of these guys flying in and making me click buttons like I was having a seizure.

And now they're vying with demonic cats, chickens, and nine-tailed "foxes" among other things, for the right to scurry along by your side and then dash off to a corner whimpering "Let me know when I can look," whenever the fighting gets heavy.

Lo, how the mighty have fallen.

Agree

Can't get excited by Turbo Jesus, Ice Karen, Toxic Tantrum, and CrookedCop. Definitely not excited by RNG Cast On Death Vortex Incel.

Mad scientist vs. cosmic horror was much more fun in a pulpy, cheesebag sci-fi way. And you could get elder squigs for free, just run the maps in the gray mess.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Meehhhh.
Overpriced MTX: following schedule

Sorry, but I am getting so much more in terms of MTXs for my bucks in other games. Not even to say full price games with a lot of content for the price some wings or armor sets go in PoE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info