dc and lost all seed loot

I just killed tier 2 yellow seed monster for the 1st time and just when i started looting i got dc and when i relogged i couldnt use the item to enchant items or condense life essence so i kinda lost it all due to the dc while my internet has no issues whatsoever this is a game related problem so i would like to ask if there is any kind of payback for the loot i lost.
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 6:27:08 AM
"
strikergrc wrote:
I just killed tier 2 yellow seed monster for the 1st time and just when i started looting i got dc and when i relogged i couldnt use the item to enchant items or condense life essence so i kinda lost it all due to the dc while my internet has no issues whatsoever this is a game related problem so i would like to ask if there is any kind of payback for the loot i lost.

no there is not.

GGG doesn't offer any kind of ingame restores or refunds.
It's both in the ToS you agreed to when you made your account + also here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/support
I'm really sorry to hear about this strikergrc. As HanSoloDK has mentioned, we cannot restore lost items for any reason but every crash and unexpected disconnection sends a report to the development team who look into these situations to try and prevent them from happening again.

If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have any concerns, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to discuss them further with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info