Random restarts ONLY while playing POE

I've been playing the entire delirium, and i had no problem.
For a few days now(a week), i play some poe, and my pc "shuts down". Sometimes it start again(like a restart), sometimes it looks like my pc its on, but i cant make it work. Have to restart it again.

Note that, i play other games, i tried a stres test(i thought its maybe becouse it gets too hot), but nothing made my pc restart like POE does.
Becouse of that, for the last week, i played just a little poe, and got random restarts like that. Yestarday, i havent played poe, got no restart.
Today, played 20mins, got a restart. Now playing something else, everything is good.

What can make this behaviour happen? Its so weird.
I wonder if its becouse of my pc(like damaged hard, or something else), but it makes no sense for me that it only happens in poe
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2020, 11:37:19 AM
"
Gl0wBad wrote:
I've been playing the entire delirium, and i had no problem.
For a few days now(a week), i play some poe, and my pc "shuts down". Sometimes it start again(like a restart), sometimes it looks like my pc its on, but i cant make it work. Have to restart it again.

Note that, i play other games, i tried a stres test(i thought its maybe becouse it gets too hot), but nothing made my pc restart like POE does.
Becouse of that, for the last week, i played just a little poe, and got random restarts like that. Yestarday, i havent played poe, got no restart.
Today, played 20mins, got a restart. Now playing something else, everything is good.

What can make this behaviour happen? Its so weird.
I wonder if its becouse of my pc(like damaged hard, or something else), but it makes no sense for me that it only happens in poe

Could be CPU or GFX overheat...
It can also be a PSU problem....

Is there any info in the Windows log system ?

Can you give more detailed information about your PC hardware.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jul 6, 2020, 8:47:20 AM
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x
RAM: 16GB in dual channel, 3000mhz
MB: ASRock AB350 pro4
GPU: GTX 1070
The game its on an ssd(intel 1tb)

I have ryzen master, and was constantly checking the temperature, and i got at max ~65.
I found no info into the logs.

I know it may be a PSU problem, but i cant wrap my head around WHY it will only happen in POE. How does poe affect the PSU, but nothing else does?
"
Gl0wBad wrote:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x
RAM: 16GB in dual channel, 3000mhz
MB: ASRock AB350 pro4
GPU: GTX 1070
The game its on an ssd(intel 1tb)

I have ryzen master, and was constantly checking the temperature, and i got at max ~65.
I found no info into the logs.

I know it may be a PSU problem, but i cant wrap my head around WHY it will only happen in POE. How does poe affect the PSU, but nothing else does?

properly because of the extremly heavy load on both CPU and GFX, that makes the power draw be really heavy and consistent.
I have a segotep platinum 600W, i played a lot of games that were heavy load and never happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info