Wintertide Trickster 3.11 harvest

Sample gear for a wintertide trickster character. I made this character partly as a meme to take as many keystones as possible.

This build uses, Runebinder, glancing blows, zealots oath, elemental overload, elemental equilibrium, chaos inoculation, low life, and wicked ward. The most interesting part of this build is that it is immune to all elemental status ailments through a cluster jewel, glove craft, and crystal skin anoint on the amulet along with skill tree points. The character is also immune to bleed by using a watcher's eye. This combined with CI makes wicked ward powerful because there are no damage over time effects that will linger, meaning if you dodge long enough even without flasks your recharge will kick on.

Bossing is great, here is a video showing many bosses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hFlVOyWN_c&feature=youtu.be

The clear is also quite good, with pure chayula runs possible solo, see the above video.

The build is quite tanky with evasion, some dodge, tickster ascendency and most of all glancing blows with max block and spell block combined with CI and immunity to bleed, and elemental ailments. In the most recent upgrades, I am also immune to curses, which limits times when flasks with curse immunity are down (times when I frequently died).

Overall a fun build, with an active style trying to keep EE and EO up along with vortex, cold snap, and the 3 brands on a boss. Also, because I crit infrequently I played with screen shake on, which was fun.

Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 12:43:13 AM
this looks like a good varient, especially seeing as atziris reflection is a lot more attainable for an average player unlike before. definitely gonna work towards this.

just a question for EE, is added dmg to spells needed or do we just rely on the orb of storms from the trigger wand? EE has always been confusing to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info