Harvesting tier 4 seeds and not being able to use the craft

I grew a tier:4 seed by surrounding it with 4 tier:3 seeds and then filling the collector with tier 1 seeds, i.e the tier 3 seeds did not grow and were only there to grow the tier 4 seed.

When I beat the boss I did not have the lifeforce needed to use the synthesis craft I got from the boss, thus wasting it entirely. It felt and still feels awful.

Idk if anyone at ggg checks these threads but I think there should be something in place to prevent this from happening.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work.
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 3:41:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yea basically every craft needs more life force than it provides, for uhhh reasons.
Are you serious? I mean how did you craft tier 3 mods? Probably not with only tier 1 seeds around it.
"
TraktorTant wrote:
I think there should be something in place to prevent this from happening.

Sounds like a very reasonable suggestion.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
TraktorTant wrote:
i.e the tier 3 seeds did not grow and were only there to grow the tier 4 seed.

You've learned your lesson, don't do like that next time
"
ched_21h wrote:
"
TraktorTant wrote:
i.e the tier 3 seeds did not grow and were only there to grow the tier 4 seed.

You've learned your lesson, don't do like that next time

Yes he did. His suggestion was that the interface should at least give a warning on such a setup.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info