My Experience in Harvest so far.. and general feedback

Hello GGG

I wil keep it short and simple. My english isnt good enough to poor out my feelings about the league!

League Mechanic

The League Mechanic itself is great, i love it. But sadly its OVER complicated, does it make sense to use liveforce to craft higher seeds? maybe, but its a game so just let me grow seeds without putting up a mega mess of constructs. I dont dislike it because of the building, i dislike it because its a MESS and very unconftable to fight monster in that mess... its just not fun at all.. did u play yourselfe?:) u cant tell me u had fun fighting in a mess of constructs where you get stuck all the time..

Mechanic itself = Theoretecally good / Practically absolutely horrific.

Currency drop rate

two character around level 90.. no exalts, no devines. drop rate is not existing. not everybody is running in an group and pushes out the maximum of possibilitys in power and density..

sidenote: Also divination card drop rate, some are fine but other like "primordial" div cards are non existing. doesnt matter when u play trade league but SSF sucks. even more if you tune down drop rates in general.
And lets not talk about cluster jewels accessability in ssf.. i stick to making fun about it because else i would cry in pain :)

My view on the game in general

I love the Game and i love you guys at GGG.
I think too much can be a problem. there is so much stuff going on.. which is basically great. But some times its just way too much stuff going on on one screen. popping a monolith, conquerer spawn, betrayel spawn insta after im popping the monolith. and that ends up into a mega mess again. one shots, on death stuff, hard fps drops, nobody can see what exactly is going on on the screen, its basically just a gamble if u survive or not. And that isnt in a jucy map! just a normal map.

Thats about it, i will always love you guys for making a good game and giving me a good time. there is a lot more i could talk about but that would be taking ages and make the whole thing useless.

I hope GGG reads that stuff and btw. idc if anybody has any opinion about that post and i will not further check it myself.

Ty and Greetings
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 7:20:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info