Inflammatory speech???

Two out of the four times I've been muted this league I acknowledge were absolutely valid and I knew I was going to get muted the moment I hit enter. But this one, come on GGG:

I got muted for 2 hours for "inflammatory speech." I'm just not sure how saying, "Tiananmen Square Massacre was an inside job," which is a 100% factual, and unless you're the communist party of china, a non-debatable event where the Chinese military at the behest of their government fired into a crowd its own citizens, killing other 10,000 civilians.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-42465516

Definition of inflammatory
1: tending to excite anger, disorder, or tumult
2: tending to inflame or excite the senses

The only people who would find that comment inflammatory would be if the Chinese government. I understand that Tencent owns 80% of GGG but this mute is ridiculous.

I'm just curious about how remembering the HISTORICALLY ACCURATE events that happened during those 2.5 months in 1989 is inflammatory. There are foreign exchange students who don't know what happened during that time. I thought that New Zealanders were better than this...
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 6:35:30 PM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info