❗ To GGG, could You inform here first at this forum about changings and paches not in reddit ?

To GGG, could You inform here first at this forum about changings and paches with details not in reddit.

Reddit is not a game. I don't want searching reddit. We players want information here !
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last edited by koszmarnica on Jul 4, 2020, 2:11:34 PM
Last bumped on Jul 5, 2020, 10:21:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
ggg prefers reddit because they get to think they are doing a good job from all the blind devotion.

it won't ever change sadly.
There has been a lot of critisism in reddit lately, but yes, nothing will change as you can censor/downvote/moderate unwanted comments much easier in reddit.

Read here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hjioa3/rpathofexiles_current_direction_and_how_we_want/
sadly Reddit is the official GGG Forum ... they neglected this Forum a loooong time ago all its "good" for is reporting the Beta bugs we get each league but thats it u can't even report scammers because GGG protects them

fu... reddit ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum is the ONLY WAY to go !!!!!!
Reddit has been long proven to be an extremely bad place for different voices to be heard. The upvote/downvote means you can silence people and maintain the echo chamber indefinitely. That is why I don't use it, reddit and impartiality do not go together at all.

Their latest post about "negativity" is mainly about that. Companies have the tendency to exaggerate certain things to push their narrative, because duh...it's in their interest to be praised instead of criticized.

Too much negativity and all of that, I'm not writing that there isn't negativity, but they make it sound a much bigger deal then it actually is. Hence they can push their own agenda of silencing different opinions because "negativity" and "toxicity" "naysayer" and so on, and with that,they can make the reddit channel a continuous echo chamber.

Basically the same tactic you see in political discussions. "What? he is winning the argument and making good points? Impossible, I can't let him win , racist, I will cal him racist,a toxic misogynist,a racist,a nazi" And then you shut down the main argument because now it's about something totally different. The main argument gets lost, and the echo chamber continues to echo the same opinions,the same "positive feedback loop"

The forum hasn't been the official forum for at least a couple of years now. Rarely some opinions make it out of here, but that happens just rarely.

Last edited by Nosferat on Jul 5, 2020, 2:25:40 AM
I mean the Reddit isn't controlled by GGG the post about negativity didn't come from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info