Visual Bugs PS4 Pro

Can someone Help me ? I can´t see many NPC´s... some monsters have only a frame not a real moddel... and i can´t see where i place my seeds in the garden...
Do you have a workaround for that problem ?

Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 2:33:15 PM
I've been having visual probs since i updated the game last week or something. Invisible monsters, unable to view my character after paying money to purchase the crusader? supporter pack..lol

random black squares where textures have failed to load etc.. i've spoken to multiple GGG staff, ALL of them have been bloody useless.

I defraggged my ps4 pro, uninstalled/reinstalled poe, tried multiple visual options 1080p/4k/boost mode on/off hdr on/off.

My advice is just quit playing until they patch it.. I have a large backlog to play through, I dont actually know what made me return to this game last week, and think it was honestly worth paying something to contribute towards poe2 etc

TBH.. IF.. they did get round to fixing this bug, the bluescreen crashes that made me quit last year clearly havent been fixed either with the amount of people posting about them, this game is quite probably always gonna be a mess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info