Unable to search for the new Timeless jewel names on pathofexile.com/trade, and another name oddity

Glorious Vanity: Ahuana
Brutal Restraint: Balbala
Elegant Hubris: Caspiro
Lethal Pride: Akoya
Militant Faith: Maxarius

I can't search for any of these names using pathofexile.com/trade (or poe.trade for that matter.) They do show up when searching for the jewel itself at least, but they don't show up in the stat filter at all. Were they simply not added to the trade table?

And a bit of an oddity on the trade site:

If I tell it to NOT look for, say, a Lethal Pride jewel without Kaom on it, it still show me jewels with Kaom on it.

However, when I tell it to NOT look for a Militant Faith jewel that has mana regen per 10 devotion on it, it ignores that modifier.

Something strange seems to be going on with how the trade site handles the different names on Historic jewels.

Edit: I was searching on Standard. Searching on Harvest seems to behave better, at least as far as telling it to NOT show results with Kaom on them. But when I search on Standard and tell it to NOT show Rakiata, the very first result is... Rakiata.

Here's a screenshot of that:
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Jul 3, 2020, 10:18:42 PM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2020, 4:23:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thanks for the info! This isn't intended so I've moved this to bug reports.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Actually someone else reported before

I think you can search the new jewel with old name

Say, Glorious Vanity

Zerphi is removed and Ahuana is added. You can still search the jewel in the temp league using "Zerphi" filter option

I think due to the name is assigned to a numeric value (1 to 3) in the item and shared between old and new jewel

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info