PS4, Atlas progress from Derilium to Standard not updated since 3.11 Harvest launch

Got to Level 84 in Derilium with about 16 completed maps in Atlas on console.
Bought maps tab around same time as 3.11 update and converted Derilium maps to standard.
I have completed about 10 maps in standard on Atlas since but End Of League Transfer of original 16 maps still not added to my Atlas.

Should this transfer complete automatically or is there something I need to do, I do not have any Derilium maps now, only Standard. Thanks for your help.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2020, 3:02:41 AM
Hi there, as many things in PoE this is not clearly explained but if you want to keep your atals progress froma previous league you will have to the following steps:
Before converting your maps, run the highest map from your old league (rare and if you want awaken progress also corrupted) - this will unlock all previous progress minus 1 level of the map you completed, e.g. finish an old T16 map to unlock progress for T1-15.
Then you can convert your maps and continue progressing your atlas.
As you have already converted your maps you could try to buy a map from your old league (maps will have different tiers, if you can remember the delirium tiers you can search for it, people sometimes sell unconverted maps). After you run it, your old progress should unlock. But I never attempted unlocking old progress after I starting doing new maps, so dunno if the normal procedure of unlocking works or not.
Thanks for your helpful reply, I will see if I can find an unconverted Map for sale on my Standard League Trade Market.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info