An Item Dissapeared

I just bought an elder bow from someone for 1ex and crafted a bit on it. I have several bows so i wanted to test if I felt better using the new bow or not.

I entered a map using my old bows (they were several with different skills, one with chain fork and another with pierce, for example).
I came to the conclusion that the new one was notably better so I went to vendor the rest as they were useless but somehow the bow the bow that was in my inventory with gems eaither got vendored or vanished.

I dont think i vendored it as a message appears when you try and vendor something with gems on it but if I did that message didnt appear.

I dont know if its a bug so im posting it here, but i dont know what to do now as i vendored the useless bows so i dont have anything (and no, i didnt put them for sale becuase I wouldnt have gotten more that 20c as i have been saving curency for a very strong bow, the one that dissapeared).

Again, I dont know if it was a bug or I´m retarded and sold a 2-5ex item with 5 level 20 max cuality gems and ignored the "Gems in item with an NPC will be lost".

I would REALLY apreciate it if I could get my bow back somehow if possible or something because I CAN NOT play the game at all without a decent bow (just the bow, i can get the gems to 20 "easily").
Last edited by Transformicer on Jul 2, 2020, 4:18:17 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2020, 9:31:05 PM
Did you check your crafting bench?
I dont have many stash tabs so it wasnt hard to see that it wasnt there.
Not your stash - the bench. I only asked because you mentioned you had been crafting. I've left stuff in the bench before and then wondered where the heck it went. :-)

If it's really gone, there is no way to get it back. Unfortunately.

When I said stash tabs I included the bench. And i know i didnt leave it there because I had it equiped when it dissapeared.

Just wondering if GGG could give it back if they want to. If not I´ll have to make anther character and grind to the same level or somthing.
I'm sure they could give you any item they wanted to, but they never restore lost items.

If you think it simply disappeared from your character, you can always report it as a potential bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info